phan au pt 2

it's time for the chapter no oyne has been waiting for but im publishing it anyway here's part two

part two: breakfast in bed

dan picks up the bread and starts spreading the butter on it. he thinks about his dumb parents and the dumb selection.

"im a grown man, why would i need my parents help to find a partner. i can easily find one myself, they're so many people begging to get with me." he stuffs the buttered bread in his mouth and sulks.

all of a sudden he hears a tap on his window. he places his plate down and walks to the window. it was a small pebble thrown at his window.

"hey mate, mind opening this window for me?" a boy pops up from behind the tree branch.

"WHAT THE FHWI-"

"stop, i hate it when people swear. now, will you help me with the window or not? please?" the boy smiles and suddenly dan finds himself opening the window and letting the boy with the blue eyes in.

"what do you want." dan walks back to his bed and continues eating.

"nothing. i was just exploring the forest looking for wild animals to rescue when i came across your castle. thought i drop by to say hi." the boy smiled again and this time dan's heart dropped a little.

"okayy, hi. now what?"

"assuming by the way your dressed and the crown on your head, im guessing you're a prince like me too. so, what's your name young prince." the boy curtsies.

"daniel? dan for short."

"well dan, my name is philip. phil for short." he winks at dan and smiles again.

"stop it. stop smiling. it's weird." dan looks away, avoiding all eye contact with the blue eyed boy.

"well, if you need anything, i'll be in the castle over yonder. just say you're a friend of mine and they'll let you in." phil walks towards the open window. "goodbye danny, it was nice meeting you." he salutes at the prince before jumping out of the window.

"what the fu-" dan finds himself swearing but gets cut off by phil.

"dont curse it's bad for your immune system!!"

a/n:
i can't tell if this chapter is shorter or longer than the previous one and honestly im too lazy to check
see ya later gators