Raphael x reader

"(y/n)! have you seen-"

"i put them on your dresser next to spike." you said with a smile. he went yo ask something else when you stopped him with, "i put it with your sias. if you were dressed this morning, i wouldn't have needed to get your belt, mask, and sias, now would i?"

"your then one who let me." you could hear his wink. you smiled and turned from the food and looked at him.

"well we are married now."

" yes. so (y/n) hamato, come here and show your husband love!"

"when breakfast is done you silly turtle!" he growled playfully and walked up behind you. His arms snaked around your waist while you smile at last night.

"Mmmm bacon and eggs." he said as he rested his chin on your shoulder.

"the best breakfast there is."

" GUYS! WERE BACK! RAPH WHY ARE YOU NOT WEARING YOU BELT!?!?" you both turned around to see sweet, sweet, innocent mickey. you both just smirked at each other.

"go put you belt and mask back on before anyone else questions it."  you say smiling and going back to cooking.

"alright." he kissed your forehead and went upstairs. when he came back down he was "fully dressed" in his belt, mask, and sias on the side.

"much better" you said as the other two walked in.

"what was mikey yelling about?" Donnie asked.

"oh, nothing." you both said, smirking.

"oh yeah, congrats you too." leo told them smiling.

"thanks leo." Raph said as he put his arms around your waist again. "how much longer my lady?"

"not much longer, dear sir." you answer him with an (at) accent.

"Mmmm, i cant wait." to prove his point his stomach made a gurgling noise. you both laughed as you put breakfast on the table. Splinter came out to get some and looked between the bother of you, chuckling.

"what did i miss?" mikey asked, still clueless like always. they shrugged as he left with his plate of food. he was out  of the room but due to the mutation you got, you heard him say.

"just like me and tang shen when we got married..." you smiled and sat next to raph and whispered what you heard. you both just smiled and ate.