Leo x oc

"why don't you come where i can see you 'Leonardo'. i'd like ta see your face." Lucy told leo.

"oh no you don't." he said, staying in the shadows Lucy rolled her eyes.

"then i'll just leave." she said turning her back to leave. after a second he called out to her.

"wait!" she turned and looked at his direction. he hesitated. "just... don't scream." he stepped out into the light for Lucy to see. she looked at him. "pretty gruesome huh?" she looked him dead in the eyes.

"I've seen worse." he gave her a side smile and crossed his arms. *if none of you get this reference i will be slightly disappointed.

"really?"

"yeah. i have." she said smiling back at him. he chuckled and leaned against the wall.

"huh, and here people freak when they meet a mutant freak."

"i dont see a mutant freak." he raised an eyebrow. "i see a ninja turtle that just saved my life. so how do i thank my hero?" he chuckled again.

"just not telling anyone about me would be good enough." he went to leave again but this time she stopped him.

"wait, i never told you my name! she cried out. he stopped and looked at her. she walked up to him and smiled.

"and what would it be?"

"Lucy..." she told him. "and im doing more than not telling." he gave her a questioning look. she gave him a hug. when she pulled away he had a deep blush on his face.

"o-ok..." he said with a smile. 'his smile is so cute, never thought i would think that about a turtle.'she smiled back at him.

'wow, her smile is so beautiful... WAIT LEO, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!'

"well i got to go. i hope to see you around, Leonardo." Lucy said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. he blushed deeper as she walked away to her house.