Prologue

'Many people don't believe in fairies, but if you look real close they're always there.'

- Torlila

The Patupaiarehe Kingdom was one of the oldest kingdom's the fairies knew of, a safe heaven for their kind. In the Patupaiarehe's traditions, one of the oldest and most treasured was that of their Birth flowers.

The flower that was appeared with each child at their birth, meant everything. Something to be treasured and loved. Since it was with their Birth Flower that they would find their mate, or mates, depending on the number of petals the flower had.

Most of the time mates were born close to each other, more often then not, in the same village. Since a fairies Birth flower would only bloom once they found their mate, but this is not always the case.

Some Matching flowers are born further away from each other, to give them more time to grow stronger. For only those who are born fragile, will be born away from their mates, sometimes on the other side of the kingdom.

But fairies are determine little things, never resting until they've found their mates, sometimes searching neighbouring kingdoms for them.

After all, their love for another will always be the purest of love.