Chapter Four

'When the sun goes out and the lights burn down then it's time for you to shine, brighter then a shooting star, so shine no matter where you are.'

-Unknown

Muna hummed as she started to cook dinner, she didn't know what they liked, but they were fine with the stew she made them last night. So she hoped this would be fine. "Welcome back!"

The royals only walked into the living room as she sat things on the table, she was worried since they were looking at each other.

"I made some bread and got more honey," she told them, hoping she would at a reply from one of them, but when they said nothing to her statement she got nervous. "If... that's not enough, I made a salad as well."

Krishna looked at the others, before sighing. "Muna, you know we're here to look for our matching flower. We've searched all of the houses in the village."

"So you're leaving tomorrow?"

"That's the plan."

"I wish you all the best in finding your sixth."

"The thing is," Aisling told her, she remembered feeling worried when Krishna asked to see her flower, so she would ask. "We haven't checked everyone's. Muna, may we see your birth flower?"

"Of course," Muna told her. She doubted she was there sixth. She hoped she was, since she had come to love all of them. She hoped she couldn't become broken hearted. "There's vase on my bedside table. You can look if you wise."

Aisling only nodded her head, while gently lifting the flower from said vase. She looked at the closed bud. Walking over to Muna, she handed her the flower was summoning her own.

"I'm sorry," Muna said holding hers to her chest. "It doesn't look like yours."

Aisling's flower was nothing like hers, the white and pink six petal flower was to pretty to match her plan white one. Krishna showed her his, and she could only put hers down, again she doubted they matched.

"Is Muna-pretty sad?" Elwyn asked walking over to her, putting an arm around her shoulder and knee, he picked her up.

"Why would I be?"

"I'm sad, I had hoped..."

"Why would you hope?"

"Because I like Muna-pretty. I had hoped you were were our sixth."

"I'm sorry."

"Did you hope?"

"Yes."

Elwyn just looked at his mates sadly, before looking back at her, putting her back on her feet he pulled her into a hug. "I don't want to leave you, none of us do. We've come to love you, Muna-pretty. It's hard."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"Finally we found you," Aisling said a smile on her face, when Muna looked at her flower. She gasped, it looked like Aisling and Krishna's Day Lilies had coxed hers open, showing her the same white and pink pattern that Aisling's had. "I'm so glad that it's you."

"And now that we have you," Rian said kissing her on he mouth. Aisling kissed her on the check, followed by Krishna and Elwyn. Saoirse kissed her on the forehead, and never before had Muna felt so complete.

"We're never going to let you go," Saoirse told her, her eyes lightening up in her happiness. "From now on, you'll be with us."

"Through the good times and the bad," Aisling told her, as all of them pulled the girl into a hug. "We'll always be there for you, Muna, we promise. For now and forever. Till the day we die."