Chapter Two

'When I first met you, I didn't know you were going to be this important to me.'

-Unknown

Muna and Darina looked at the crowd below them, they were waiting for Noah to join them in their oak tree. Noah only rolled his eyes at his wife when he sat down next to her, he loved her, but he wondered about her at times.

"Hello, Muna," he said as he waved at his friend, he knew that she didn't do well in large crowds. "How long have you two been waiting."

"She dragged me out of my house as soon as I finished eating," Muna told him, she didn't hate her friend for it, but she was jealous of her at times. Noah was kind to her brown haired friend.

"As expected."

"I'm here you know," Darina told them wrapping her arms around Noah's torso. Her blue eyes meeting his brown ones, Muna looked above her, so she didn't ruin her friends moment, she knew their birth flowers were always on their person. Around their necks, was a Dragon Snap flower. "I love you."

"I love you too, my Dragon Snap."

Muna only wondered when they were going to show up, putting her hand over her eyes, she couldn't see them. Sighing, she closed her eyes and leaned against the trunk of the oak tree.

"Maybe you shouldn't have dragged her out, she looks tired," Noah whispered, Muna had always been pale, but he was worried about her. "You think we should take her to the healer?"

"No, I heard one of the princess' is a healer. If something is wrong, she'll do something," Darina told him, she had a feeling that her friend was close, but she wasn't sure what it meant. "Princess Aisling and Saoirse won't let her suffer. Not when they can help."

"Of course, my flower."

"Muna, Muna!"

"Yes?" Muna asked opening her eyes, Darina only looked below her and Muna sighed. It looked like the royal family was here. She only blinked as two people exited, everyone knew who the princesses and princes were.

Prince Krishna and Princess Saoirse were the first two to leave the carriage. Princess Saoirse was almost as pale as she was, but her hair was much lighter then Muna's own, being a pale blonde that barely touched her shoulders, unlike her mess of dark brown locks. She looked at the princess' deep purple eyes as she looked at the sky, along with Prince Krishna, allowing the three of them to see deep red eyes.

Both Prince Krishna and Princess Aisling had raven hair, but Aisling eyes weren't a deep red, instead they were a light purple, their skin was as pale as her own, unlike Prince Elwyn and Prince Rian who were tanned.

She loved how both Saoirse and Elwyn shared the same light blonde ton to their hair, but Elwyn's eyes were almost the same colours as her friend, a deep blue. While Rian had dark brown hair and eyes that almost looked black.

"Muna," Darina said, making her slightly jump from her spot, the five royal's were talking to the village's elder and she had been staring at them without blinking, looking at her friend she wondered if she was caught. "It look like you were having fun. They're caught pretty aren't they."

She'd been caught. "They are."

"You should be careful, Muna," Noah told her. "You're almost off the branch. We'd try to catch you, but I've got my arms full."

"Be nice." Darina only giggled as she wrapped her arms around him. "Or else you'll have to sleep on the couch."

"That was nice."

"You're so silly."

"Not as silly as you my love."

Muna only sighed as she looked up, only to squeak as she fall from her branch and landed on something warm and soft.

-Puawai-

Elwyn only blinked as he looked at the brown hair of the person who landed on top of him, he knew the others had always told him to be careful walking under trees, but he hadn't listened to him.

"Gem-pretty," he said as she opened her eyes. Sitting up, he wrapped his arms around her torso. "Aisling-pretty, come here."

"Are you okay, Elwyn?" Aisling asked as she walked over, she wondered if he had hit his head on the ground. "Oh, how pretty. It's almost like looking at an emerald. Saoirse, Krishna, Rian, come here. Her eyes are so pretty. She's pretty."

Muna only blinked at her words, squeaking as she felt Aisling pull her into a hug. Her head was on her shoulder. She didn't know how this happened, she thought people would be annoyed if she landed on them.

"You're right," Saoirse said wrapping her arms around her shoulders, she only giggled as Muna's face went red. Muna didn't know what to do, since three of the royals were happy to hold her. When she woke up, she didn't think she'd be in this position.

"Aisling, Elwyn, Saoirse, let the poor thing go, you're embarrassing her," Rian told them as he walked over.

"You have to look at her Rian, she's so pretty," Elwyn told him. Muna only looked at her left, as she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Fine." Rian gently put his hands under her chin and lifted her head. "I don't see what the big d..."

"Emeralds," Krishna said looking over Rian's shoulder. "It's like looking at an emerald. You little lady, have been one of the few who can stun that one."

Muna didn't know what to do, she could barely talk to anyone. She knew her face as the colour of a tomato.

"Muna, are you okay?" Darina asked as she jumped from her branch, Noah close behind her. "It looks like all the blood as gone to your face."