Chapter Three

'The darkest nights, produce the brightest stars.'

-Unknown

Muna only sighed as she started to make dinner, when she heard a knock at her door, she thought it was Darina. She was sure her friend was going to tell her about her day with the royals.

"Is there something you need, my highness?" Muna asked as she spotted Krishna on her porch. Looking at her shoes, her checks started to go red. What happened before Darina took then on a tour of the village, still left her going red in the checks.

Krishna cleared his throat, he didn't know why, but he wished she could look him in the eye. "Yes, we were hoping if we could stay here for our stay. Darina said your house was the furtherest from the border, while still allowing for some privacy."

"Of course." Muna opened the door as the royals walked in, smiling she closed the door once they entered her living room. She was sure she had enough blankets,somewhere.

"Muna-pretty!" Elwyn said as he lifted her in his arms. A giant grin on his face as he looked at her, then her walls, before shrugging and carrying her after the others. "I missed you."

"You did?"

Elwyn just nodded his head, before moving to whisper into her ear. "Did Muna-pretty miss me?"

"Of course, your highness," Muna told her, her face going slightly red. His voice had sent shivers down her spin and she didn't know why it had done so.

"No."

"No?"

"Muna-pretty, call me Elwyn."

"Of course.... Elwyn."

"Thank you for letting us stay," Krishna told her, while wrapping his arms around Aisling. "You'll be rewarded for your kindness."

"You don't have to," Muna told him, looking at her kitchen bench. "Your highness doesn't have to reward me, I would be happy to help. I would have afford if I had known."

"Since it looks like Elwyn likes you so much," Aisling told her gently, her head on Krishna's shoulder as he picked her up. She was the smallest in the room, but her height had never bothered her before. "Please do call us by her names."

"So no more titles from your mouth," Saoirse told her, an arm around Rian's shoulder. "We'll give you an reward, so don't bother trying to protest. We can all be pretty stubborn once we set our minds to it."

"Well, if you insist," Muna told them. "Would anyone like some dinner?"

-Puawai-

"This isn't funny," Rian muttered to himself, he felt like he was missing something. They had checked every house in this village, but none of their flowers matched. Aisling arms were around his waist. "No one's flower matches."

"Calm down, Rian," Saoirse told him, putting her arms around his shoulder, kissing his temple. "We only have a few houses to go. Then we'll have to move onto the next village."

"I don't want to leave Muna-pretty," Elwyn told them. He loved being around her, they didn't start searching until after lunch, there weren't many houses and they knew it wouldn't take long. Most were paired off, so they only checked those who hadn't found their match. "I like being around her."

"I know, I'll miss her as well," Aisling told them, both she and Muna had the same interest in sewing, the brown haired girl had showed her a few things and she wished they didn't have to leave so soon. "I wish she could come with us."

"You know," Darina told them, a smile on her face. She was glad that they cared about her friend, while she'll be sad to see her go, she hoped Muna's flower matched the ones they were showing others. "You haven't checked Muna's birth flower. I know she keeps it in her room."