Saying 'I love you'

Garroth

He likes to make sure that you know how much he loves you. He will pull you really close, look deeply into your eyes and say all the things that he adores you for ending it with an "I love you"

Travis
He always tells you how great or sexy you look and how much he's attracted to you, but from time to time he will hug you and say "You know that I actually love you so much right?"

Zane
Zane isn't a fan of expressing emotions. He will say I love you in different ways like thanking you for stuff or giving you little compliments here and there. However, he can say "I love you" if you two are in private, he will literally do anything for you.

Dante
This blue haired idiot is always fooling around. When he says "I love you" he will always say it in the most random moments so that he can catch you off guard and see you blush.

Laurence
He will make sure that you feel like the most important person in the whole entire world when he tells you that he loves you. He will make a romantic dinner for the two of you or get you whatever makes you happy before he says "I love you".

Vylad
Being the little nerd he is he will never say "I love you" normally, but make some stupid little math pick up line (for example: My love for you is like a concave up function because it is always increasing.) that usually makes you laugh uncontrollably.