He gets jealous

New schedule! If you want to know when I update what check my bio! Leave a follow while you're there. Other than that see you guys later, miaow!

Garroth
Garroth is a sweetheart therefore he doesn't get jealous easily. However, when he sees Travis or Laurence trying any pick up lines on you he'll pull you away and have you cuddle with him until he feels better. Can you tell that he likes cuddles?

Travis
Travis isn't use to sharing, so when he wants your attention all to himself and you're busy with someone else he will follow you around like a lost puppy while glaring at everyone surrounding you. The only way for him to go back to normal is to give him the love that he wants.

Zane
He's new to this whole relationship thing so you can only imagine that he gets jealous quite often. Wherever its someone who winked at you or you being too friendly with a supermarket cashier, Zane will go home and sit by himself watching My Little Horsies. When he does this, you go up to wherever he has barricaded himself and lay on his lap and playing with his hands, every now and then telling him how much you love him.

Dante
All this guy wants is to touch the bootey (Aph's new video anyone?) so when someone else touches any place of yours which they shouldn't be touching, Dante will go full rage mode on them. It takes a while to calm him down but you do it by pulling him away and just hugging him until his breathing turns back to normal and you're sure that he can't hurt anyone.

Laurence
Laurence is very possessive, but not in a bad way! He doesn't lock you at home and tell you that you can't go places, he just likes to know where you are and when you'll be home. So let's say that, for example, your phone dies he will get really worried and upset over not knowing where you are. However when you do come home and explain to him what happened he'll apologise and pull you in for a long bear hug.

Vylad
He isn't the type to get jealous, like at all! But when he does it's only if someone is bluntly hitting on you in his presence while knowing that you two are a thing. Being the socially awkward person that you are, you don't want to be rude and stop them so Vylad will act as your prince in shining armour and scoop you up for a kiss in front of the said person.