Making you mad and saying sorry

Garroth
Being such a kind soul that Garroth is, it is hard for him to be mean to people. So naturally when girls come up to him and flirt with he, he doesn't do anything and just awkwardly stands there. You can't blame him for having such a personality and you wouldn't want him to change it for the world but sometimes you do get mad at him for at least not telling them that he has a girlfriend. When you're mad he usually buys you flowers and cuddles with you all night until you forgive him.

Travis
Even though you know that it's not true, sometimes you have a feeling that Travis doesn't care about your personality and only your looks. It can be at the most random times when you'll ask "why do you love me" and his reply would be something like "how can you not love these damn curves baby". You usually let it slide, but when you do get mad and give him the silence treatment Travis leaves a little trail of sticky notes around the house that list all the actual reasons that he loves you. How can you not forgive that!

Zane
Once again Zane isn't a very "emotion" person therefore it's very rare that he does anything to make you mad. But sometimes, his cold and mean side just crosses the line with you. Say for example you want to talk to him because you're bored and he says something along the lines of "and I care because?". When he does make you upset though, he comes and sits next to you while he starts to stroke your hair. He doesn't apologise with words, but his little, sweet gestures mean way more than any words could.

Dante
Honestly, you only get mad at him because of his immaturity at times. Like if you want to have a serious conversation, he'll just start making jokes which actually really hurts you. When he apologises, he pulls you in and kisses you until you both run out of oxygen. Then he usually whispers something like "How about we have that serious conversation now." and sits you down on his lap while you two talk.

Laurence
Back in the day, he was quite the Casanova. Sometimes his harmless flirting or as he calls it "being nice" with other girls really makes you feel self conscious to whereas he actually loves you or not. It doesn't take him long to realise when you're upset though. And when he does, he wraps his arms around you and whispers to you how much you mean to him and that no other girl will ever be equal with you in his eyes.

Vylad
Vylad works really hard to achieve high grades in collage and spends hours studying even if there is no test. Sometimes, you get annoyed that he doesn't pay attention to you and try to storm off out of his office. When you do so, he grabs your wrists and pulls you back so that your straddling him while he sits on the chair and continues to work while stroking your hair with his free hand.