Chapter 2

"Boo!" He whispered before he grasp my ankles and yanked me out. I felt the rough carpet scrape against me as I was drug out from the saftey of the bed. Deadpool grabbed me roughly by the shoulders and pinned me up against the cool wall.

"Who are you and where the hell am I?" Deadpool demand, a pocket knife being pulled out and pressed against my neck. I gazed up at him with fear as his eyes glared at me. By this time I was shaking horribly and if it weren't for him holding me up, I would have fallen to the floor. I was terrified for my life and the sharp steel pressed to my throat wasn't helping. A sharp pain emitted from where the blade met my skin. Although I was filled with fear, I couldn't help but be awed by the fact that this was Deadpool. The real deal, the one and only, one of the men I looked up to. But I will say this is not how I wanted to meet him.

"What, cat got your tongue," He let out a low chuckle before shoving me more into the wall, no space left between us at all. It was literally to the point where I could feel how built he was. How much muscle he had.

"Answer my goddamn question now or I will slit your throat, no matter how hot you are." I gulped, a pink tint on my cheeks and reached up, gripping his arm tight before speaking.

"I'm (Y/N) and you're in Georgia." I replied in a hushed whisper, too scared to speak louder since he still held the knife to my throat. Deadpool stared at me for a long time, his eyes going from wide to slits then back to wide as if he couldn't believe the words I had spoken. Finally I figured he was talking with the voices in his head since he didn't say anything though his facial expressions changed quite a bit.

"So you're telling me that I somehow travelled half way across the country then? And tell your friend to come out of the closet." Deadpool said before he busted out laughing. "Haha, get it, come out of the closet?! Wait is he gay? Nevermind not important" He removed the knife from my throat before putting it back from wherever he had gotten it and backed away from me. I rubbed my abused neck with a hand, feeling some blood from the thin line the sharp blade cut.

"Sorry about your neck, doll, didn't mean to spill any blood" Deadpool apologies when he notices my glare. I step away from the wall with shaky legs and hobble over to the closet. Before I can open though an arm slips around my waist and tugs me back into a rock hard chest. The other gloved hand grabs my chin and tilts my head to the left.

"Let the coward come out on his own. Me and you need to talk." His low tone voice sounds in my ear sending shivers up and down my spine and the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I gasp as I feel him press me against him more before I gain confidence. I bring my arm up then swing it back, hitting him dead in the gut. His grip losens but only for a second.

"You're gonna have to do better than that, doll" He chuckles as I struggle more against him. "Keep doing that and you might find a 'sword' pressed against you" A dark crimson spreads across my cheeks and I immediately stop moving. Finally Seth decides to come out of the closet and help me out of my predicament.

"You need to let her go, Deadpool" Seth glared at the man whose arms were around me, though his words only made him tighten his grip on me even further. I was literally pressed into him like a puzzle piece and my face only got redder. I was dying of embarrassment and the fact that Deadpool was just pure muscle.

"But I don't like to share, so no" He said childishly, turning so that his back now faced Seth. I sighed as I thought up of a way to get him to let me go so I would no longer be a tomato.

"If you wanna find out why you're here then I suggest you release me, now" I demanded, frustrated to the point I was close to using violence again. He losened his grip a little before finally letting me go. I stepped away from him and sat on the plush covers on the bed, rubbing where Deadpool's hands had been.

"Alright, now let's talk about why I suddenly popped out a fucking TV into a teenagers room" He glared at us both, awaiting a response. I took in a deep breath, allowing myself to calm down a bit before we began to explain the situation.