Chapter 16

Wade laid your sleeping body down onto the bed, pulling the covers up and draping them over you. He brushed back your hair, leaning down and pausing. You had gone through so much since this whole thing started and he was proud that you were pulling through and trying to stay strong. Lord knows that he would have lost his shit - quite a few times might he add - if he had been in your position. He stood back up, taking one last look at your peaceful face before trudging out of the room.

Once back in the living room, a serious air overtook him. He needed to find your mom and get her back. Then the two of you could run off together, living in solitude, and have many babies. A smile drifted onto his face as he allowed his mind to wander.

"-ade! Wade! Hello, I've been standing here calling you for the past three minutes." An irritated Spidey looked at him, arms crossed and hip jutted out. Deadpool snorted at the twink in front of him. He only zoned out for a second, right? What was he even thinking about - oh that right!

"Baby boy, do you think you can trace a number for me?" He shoved the phone into Peter's face as if that would make him respond quicker. Peter sighed and took the device from the mercenary's hand.

"I can, but it'll take me a few hours." He stated, eyeballing the phone. "Isn't this (Y/N)'s?"

"Yes, and Mr. Bad Guy texted her some disturbing pics. Take a look." And so he did.

"Oh, no wonder she was crying earlier. Poor girl has been going through so much lately." Even his sadness was visible through the mask. "I'll get to work on this. She's asleep, right? I should have this done by the time she wakes up." He took the phone and walked away, leaving Wade there to wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up feeling slightly more refreshed than when I had went to sleep. I sat up and stretched out, feeling all my muscles loosen and a few joints pop. At this point I realized I was laying in bed, but the last thing I remember was being in the living room with Wade. Ohh, he must of been the one to carry me up here. I blushed at the thought of his strong arms around me.

Instead of letting myself stray further into the gutter, I decided to get up and shower. All the crying I did yesterday made me feel gross. Speaking of which, did Wade ever find out where my mom was being held? Did he already rescue her? I better not get my hopes up though. Wade might be a trained mercenary but we had to be careful because we had no clue who this mystery villain was.

After my quick, but relaxing shower, I got dressed and headed downstairs. I could hear voices coming from the kitchen so that's where I went. Coming to a stop in the doorway I observed Wade and Peter looking over some papers that were spread on the kitchen island. Peter would occasionally point at a certain piece then trace it over to another. I could only conclude it had to do with my mom's location.

"So what do you have so far?" I finally spoke up. Both spandex-clad men jumped at the sound of my voice and their heads turned in my direction.

"Babe, you can't sneak up on a man like that. My poor heart almost left me after that scare." Deadpool joked, grabbing at his chest. I roll my eyes and approach the island. "But to answer your question, beautiful, we believe your mom is here." A gloved finger points to a random building on the map. I nodded my head.

"So what are we waiting for?" I question.

"Uh, there is no we. You are staying here where it's safe and bubble butt and I are rescuing your mom." I go to protest but Wade pushes his gloved finger onto my lips before I can get a word out. "No arguing. I- We can't risk you getting captured or hurt. We have no clue what this person's motive is or what they even want with you. You're staying here with the others until we get back. Am I clear?"

"But Wa-"

"I said, am I clear?" His voice deepens, taking on a more threatening edge and I have to turn my head to hide the blush that had sprouted from his tone.

"Crystal." A hand comes up and ruffles my hair.

"Glad we're on the same page, baby girl."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Hey everyone! I'm back with a new chapter. Amazing right? Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote and comment. 

Also, I've opened a CashApp account so I'm able to receive donations. If you wish to donate to me, simply visit my profile and the link is in my description! 

Thank you and have a blessed day!