Chapter 10

By the time Loki and I stopped bickering it was well past dark. I was certain the boys were panicking by now but so far no one has come to the park to search for me. Loki and I came to an agreement that I would take him to join the others under the condition that no harm would come to him upon stepping foot in our glorious abode. I immediately agreed - eager to introduce him to Deadpool.

"So what you're telling me is that this man can run faster than the speed of light?" Loki was astounded by how fast Quicksilver is. I nodded my head to his question. We were currently walking down the street that lead up to our 'hideout' and honestly, I was pretty nervous. Not just because I had Loki beside me, with his lithe but sexy muscles, but due to the fact that there are probably a million other villians or super villians out there waiting to get a piece of this glorious ass. I shuddered in disgust and in turn earned myself a weird look from Loki. I began to explain myself.

"I'm just nervous because what if some super, evil villian shows up and pops a cap in my ass?" I felt a tingle go down my spine as I imagine the Juggernaut pulling me limb from limb while Loki looked on from the sidelines enjoying the show. He just shook his head and scoffed.

"Do you really think anyone would be dumb enough to approach you with me here? I'm the most powerful being in this realm. Nothing can stop me. I am more power-" With a sudden clunk and a thud my travelling partner was slumped over on the ground - completely out cold. I sweat-dropped as I looked at the culprit.

"What, honey? Oh no, don't give me that look. You were the one walking beside a creepy, tall ass motherfucker. But like seriously, why are you so short? Didn't  you mom tell you to drink milk? You probably stunted your growth by not sucking my-"

"Annnnd I'm gonna stop you right there." I slapped a hand over his masked mouth to prevent him from saying anyting else that my innocent mind would be tainted with. "Now, since you knocked out this kind gentleman, you'll be the one to carry him to the house." At those words, Deadpool's entire body basically deflated. I turned my back on him and continued to walk.

Deadpool sighed and looked down at the man who layed unconcious. His masked face grew a frown and he kicked the slumped body, giggling when it let out a groan. He bent down and poked the man's cheek, who in turn scrunched up his face.

"Well, guess I better take you with me, or the misses is gonna be pissed." He bent over, shook his ass, and swiftly picked up the sorceror. Carrying him bridal style all the way back to the house.

______________________________________________________

I sighed as I entered the house. At a glance the place was clean, with nothing in sight, then when I walked into the kitchen - everyone was buzzing around checking shadows and corners - all together they looked like nervous mother hens. I couldn't help but to burst out into laughter at the sight. All at once, everyone's heads turned towards me and a sigh of relief was heard from everyone in the room. Spiderman was the first to rush over and hug me, snuggling his head into my neck. I giggled as the sensation of his breath tickled me. Thor was the next to come over and gripped my shoulder tight, squeezing it to reassure himself that I was there. I could see everyone else in the room jittering around so I flung out my arms, initiating a group hug.

"Where have you been?! We've been worried sick! You stormed out then just disappeared. We thought something happended to you." Seth was the first one to scold me in my actions.

"Well, technically something did happen..." I trailed off at the end, shifting my eyes around and tapping my pointer fingers together. Quicksilver gasped and grabbed my cheeks - forcing me to face him.

"You didn't... do the.. ya know..." I blushed as I figured out what he was implying. I immediately shoved his hands away from my face. I rapidly shook my head, embarrassed he would even suggest a thing like that. I'm a fucking innocent angel. Hell, you could even call me Cas.

"No, no, no, no, no, and no. No to whatever you or anyone else was thinking. I just met somebody," I was probably tomato red at this point in time "I actually ended up bringing home a stray. Deadpool should be here with him any moment actually." And just as the last word left my mouth, the front door popped open with a bang.

"Honey, I'm home! And I brought the trash in!" Deadpool hollered from the doorway. He walked into the living room and tossed Loki down onto the couch. He turned and looked at me expectently. "I want my reward, sweetie."

"Nope. You're the one who knocked him out. It was your fault so no reward for a bad Deadpool." I crossed my arms and cocked a hip out as if scolding a small child. He sulked and the eyes on his mask visibly drooped at my words. All while this was playing out, I had yet to notice everyone else walking into the room, but realized this when I heard Thor gasp.

"Brother?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I hope you enjoy! It's a little longer than the last few, mostly cuz I wanted to make sure all the characters were properly introduced and now with Loki in the 'hideout' things are bound to go wrong now, right?

Anyways, I plan on having more character introduced in the future but they won't be nearly as those included in the #readersquad.

Okie dokie ya doodles, leave me a comment and hope the next chapter to be juicy. *wink wink*