Chapter 4

"Well look who it is!" Deadpool exclaimed, exciting to see whoever it was standing in my apartment. I turned around to see the red and blue suit that belonged to Spiderman. 'Seems he popped up here while I was at Seth's. Glad we came back early'. Deadpool pushed past me and walked inside, practically radiating happiness. I grinned at his enthusiasm and closed the door behind me. Deadpool reached out to hug Spiderman but was stopped with a hand to the face.

"It's good to see you too, Wade. But please no hugging me." The spider stated, shoving the mercenary away from him. He then directed his attention to me and I gave a shy wave, making my way to where the two men stood.

"Hello, miss. Is this your apartment?" Spiderman asked me, tilting his head slightly. I nodded. "I apologize for intruding then, but I just suddenly found myself here."

"I understated. The same thing happened with Deadpool. He popped out of my friend's TV, so I invited him to stay with me until the portal was taken care of." I explained, while looking at design of Spiderman's suit. The web design was even more fascinating in person. On the outside I was calm, but the inside? I was completely fangirling it out. 'God, my luck is amazing! First Deadpool, now Spiderman!'

"Yup this chick here is pretty cool" The mercenary claimed, walking over and tossing an arm over my shoulder, pulling me towards him. I blushed at the action and hurriedly stepped away.

"Wade, don't harass the poor girl." He scolded before turning his attention back toward me. "So what about this portal you were talking about?"

"It was created by my world's scientists to allow people from a different universe, in this case yours, into ours. Although it malfunctioned and they can't close it, so heroes and villians are coming through. Not only that but they are being sent to random locations around the world. Which explains why you and Wade popped up here" I explained to him the short version of what had happened. He stood silent for a moment before solemnly giving a nod. This was news that not everyone could take well. I know I'd be scared if I suddenly found myself in an unknown place.

"That would explain why I also came out of the TV. I'm glad that I didn't end up in some crazy person's apartment. " I nodded in agreement. "But this portal could potentially becomea huge problem if not taken care of right away."

"Well, they do have Ironman up there with them working on a way to close it up and control it" I stated. "But the villians are still going to be roaming arohnd causing trouble too"

I thought about Seth and the trouble he could possibly be in, but he has a gun and taser, he should be fine for now. I'm still worried for his saftey. I can hope for now that he'll be alright. Villians are extremely dangerous in our world, especially when we don't have the right tech to deal with them. But what if their powers don't work in our world?

"Wait. Do y'all still have your powers?" I questioned, giving them a look of hope and worry. If their powers didn't work, then that means the bad guy's wouldn't work either, but they still have better tech. Spiderman without his webs and strength, and Deadpool without his healing factor wouldn't help us at all. Although Deadpool still has his skills, he's a little careless and that's dangerous, for him and everyone around him too.

"Let me check" Spiderman proceeded to shoot his webs at Deadpool's face. We both laughed as the mercenary stumbled around, clawing at his face, desperate to get the web off.

"What about your strength and Deadpool's healing?" I asked. I could practically hear the smirk on his face as he strutted over to the merc and took a hold of the web. I held my breath and put a hand over my mouth. He yanked his hand back and off came the webbing. Deadpool yelped and fell back on his butt.

"Really, baby boy? That was mean!" Deadpool turned around and began pouting while we laughed.

"Sorry... W-wade" The webhead said through his laughing. I was grinning from ear to ear and went to go help the pouting killer up. Once I got over to him he grabbed my hand and pulled me down into his lap.

I sat blushing with my arms pinned to my sides as Deadpool wrapped his arms around me tightly. I was pressed into his chest and it was so not helping my face cool down. I felt him shift around, his crouch occasionally pressing against butt until he sat still, now sitting cross-legged. I look at Spiderman giving him a pleading look. He raised an eyebrow towards us then shook his head.

"Deadpool let her go, it's late and we need our rest" He said, coming over to give me a hand. I was suddenly lifted up into the air and thrown over a shoulder. I groaned as the rock hard muscles jabbed into my stomach.

"Great idea, Spidey! Come on, (Y/N), time for bed!" Wade exclaimed heading down the hallway. He opened each door till he found my bedroom. He threw me on the bed and crawled in with me.

"Nope, you aren't sleeping with me." I stated, trying to push him off the bed.

"Aww, why not?"

"Because one, you're a guy and two, I barely know you!" At this point I was ready to call in the calvary, aka Spidey.

"You can get to know me" He whispered in my ear huskily, chuckling lowly.

"Spiderman!" I yelled and he came in. He looked at Deadpool with narrow eyes and stalked over, grabbing his arm and pullling him out the room.

"Ahhh, finally peace and quiet" I sighed happily and pulled the covers over my body.

"That's what you thought, babe."

'Motherfucking teleporting bastard'