33 부

WOOZI/JIHOON'S

We are resting right now after how many rounds that we did practice for the SEOUL MUSIC AWARD..Sarang still practicing by herself..I went to my room and start continuing my work,composing for the concert and the award.But what the hell? I'm running of music notebook!! Forget it!! I went to Seungcheol-hyung to asked if he have some but he doesn't..I asked all of them but they don't have it..I walked pass by the practice room with Sarang is in there..I watched her secretly but I feel some burdened my back..Its to heavy!!! I looked who is on my back..it is Seungcheol-hyung and Wonwoo on his back..then Mingyu on Wonwoo and we secretly watch Sarang practicing.

"Yah Mingyu!! Stop moving can you?! You're too heavy! I'm gonna fall!!" Wonwoo-hyung whispering at Mingyu'"Mianhaeyo hyung" Mingyu said then Seungcheol elbowed them "Yah!! Shut UP!!!!" then they start pushing each other.I want to stay focused on Sarang..The song changed to 'Love yourself' by Justin Bieber!!! Yeay!! She love that song!! I really love Justin Bieber song too!! (a/n:but i don't like justin bieber.I'm kpopper!)

When I'm start to fanboying,I lost my balance because Seungcheol pushed me too hard and fell on my back.Then all of us start falling on each other and we groaned loudly."Ouh?! Hyung? Are you alright?" I heard a familiar girl voice from my beside and Sarang kneeling beside me."We are alright..Don't worry".I helped Wonwoo to stand up and Mingyu helped Seungcheol to stand up.They start running from me and Sarang and we stay there awkwardly.

"So!! Thank you so much Jihoon hyung because saved me in the haunted house..Its really scary because the clown want to kill me." Sarang said and make me flutter."Its okay..You're save now"

"But what are you doing at here?" she asked and walked into studio room."Um..I'm looking for music notebook but..they don't have it...So no I'm wandering" I replay and take a sit on the bench inside the studio room.The song still playing and I whispering slowly and follow the song.I looked at Sarang and she also do the same.She just sat on the floor but when our eyes met,we looked at the other place.But the second time,I looked at her but this time.I don't want to escape.I want to see her face.I smiled to her and she quickly stand up and took a mineral bottle and drank it up.She looked uneasy and start do some stretching."So you like this song?" I tried to asked her."Ouh? Oh..I like it"

"Jihoon-hyung!!Mwohae?! Come!! We need to continue our dance..Noona came back from cafe" Mingyu suddenly popped out behind the door.Then he smile brighter when he looked at Sarang and waved to her.Sarang waved back but I quickly pushed Mingyu who still waving at Sarang..I knocked his head "Yah!!! Faster!!!"

So I think should use a simple notebook for awhile..

*Readers's POV*

Sarang finished her practicing and heading to her friends place for rehersal."S.Coups hyung!! I'm heading to my friends place now!!"

"Right now? Okay! Make sure comeback here safely!!"Seungcheol answer and Sarang bowed to their dance teacher then wave to SEVENTEEN.She fixed her hat and plugged on her earphone.She listen to BAD-INFINITE and make a small dance with her hands.Then the music continue to Jam Jam-SEVENTEEN P.U while she got stuck in the bus because of traffic jam..She let out a small smile when she remember that mean of Jam jam is not the traffic jam,but its a toast jam..

Then she safely arrived at her friends place and its ended perfectly.She stopped at the cafe and buy some snack and drinks for SEVENTEEN.Beside the cafe,she found a stationary store and she remember about something.She entered store and search for the music notebook and smiling like and idiot if she sneak at the book.
'Jihoon must be happy' She thought.