35 부

FOR INNOCENT PEOPLE,I'M SORRY

Jihoon/Woozi's POV

The rehearsal just ended and we heading to the studio now. I'm really can't wait to see Sarang again after the confession. Just in case that she will accept me for being her boyfriend..Hahaha..Stop dreaming Jihoon-ah.

"Jihoon, why did you smile like pabo again?" Hoshi linked his arm onto my shoulders.

"Nothing hyung..Nothing.."I wrapped my arm on his waist for awhile and let it off then we continue walking to the van..

"I don't know why but I feel something fishy today. I feel like we gonna lose someone precious. "Hoshi mumbled and I clearly can heard him..I feel that too but I tried to endure it..

"Hyung, everything will be alright..Just endure it..Let's go!! Sarang must be bored when she can't see their handsome friends.. Hahahaha" I climbed into the van and sat beside window and Jeonghan beside me. I just played my phone along the way. After 30 minutes, we arrived and I am the first one who jumped out from the van. Beside the other van, Seungkwan is the one who jumped out and running toward the front door of studio.

He opened the door after inserted the PIN numbers and his voice raised "SARA...~ MWOYA?!!"..He screamed like he found someone dead in the studio..We running toward him and looked inside the studio.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" all of us yelled at the same thing as we could see that all of our stuffs totally mess..The coffee machine messed, the bench turned upside down, our speakers just fell, the equipment misplace and dropped on the floor, the wall had been screech and the rubbish all around the floor.All of them messed.

"What all this?!" Seungcheol yelled and Joshua started to pick up all of the equipment..Then Jeonghan turned to me.

"Jihoon, your things" RIGHT!!! MY THINGS!! I ran to my room and I felt like someone stabbed my heart. What the hell is on right here? All of my stuffs being totally messed and my music sheets had been stretched. My new song...its gone..My computer...it's broken...My electric piano, my dolls, my mic..Its gone...

Without I realized, my tears dropped on my cheek..How can I do..I picked up all of my music sheet that totally ripped into a piece. Then one by one of SEVENTEEN came in front of my room, while I am still picking up the papers. I don't want I going to say..What I did is crying and stayed in silence.

"Heol, what's going on actually?"Jeonghan hyung said and they shook their head weakly.."I think this must be someone in our company or sasaeng or betrayer or haters" Dino opened his mouth as Jeonghan hugged him.

"Shit!! Damn it!! F*ck! " Joshua said and all of us looked at him.."What? I can't endure it okay!! It is totally messed!! I DON'T CARE !!" and Vernon patted his shoulder.."That is my hyung" but Joshua pushed his hand away.."Sorry Hansol, I'm in bad mood and I don't want to play around"

"What? You think that you are the only one in the bad mood? Hyung,Look!! All of us too!!" Vernon raised his voice a little bit and stepped back from my room.."GUYS STOP!!!" Seungcheol scolded and make us automatically shut our mouth.

"Let's all of us gather at the main studio now" he instructed us and the others started walking to the place that Seungcheol said. Hoshi picked me up from kneeling and I just follow his step..All of my mood and energy automatically gone.We just keep in silence after sat down in a round group ..No one open their mouth until someone entered the studio with annoying tone but we just pretend that she does not exist.