Pyaar Ki Ye Dastan Part 7

Jeevika's P.O.V

As soon as I heard the elevator doors open I fealt like I was about to have a heart failure.

Soon I heard everybody greeting one by one saying good afternoon.

My heart was almost about to fail when I hear Aman sir say, " Let me introduce you to your secretary."

But luckily the new boss said that he would like to meet the secretary last so that he can talk to that person in personal later because after all his secretary would be his best friend in this office.

That made me calm down but it made me more nervous because boss would want to talk to me personally later.

As soon as boss left the room I heard all the girls make comments about boss.

They were explaining how hot, handsome, dashing he was.

Every girl was basically drooling over our new boss and all of the girls were becoming jealous of me because I w I understand get to spend the most time with boss.

I really didn't know how much true was in their talks because I was too scared to even look the new boss even passing by so I was turned around.

Soon then came my coworker slash friend Anjali who was teasing me about how lucky I was that I got to stay with boss the whole time.

I was very nervous so I told her to stop it and she started annoying me even more.

So I got up from in the middle of al.ost all of the girls in the office and left to the washroom.

I went to the washroom and stood there washed my face with some cold water and gave myself some courage.

Right after 10 minutes or so a girl came in and told me that I was asked to go to bosses cabin immediately the new boss wanted to meet his secretary.

The my heart started beating very fast agian .

Every step I took to bosses room just increased my heart rate.

I fealt like my heart was going to fail and I was going to faint.

But then I was standing outside of bosses room.

I knocked the door and said," May I come in sir ?"

As reply I heard sure we were waiting for you.

I walked in and all I could see was Aman sir and our new boss with his back towards me.

As soon as I said good afternoon he turned around and I... I froze like ice. I.. I was st... stunned!

I am really sorry for the late update but I hope you all like this story so far. If you have any complaints please forgive me this is my first story. And please do leave your suggestions, opinions, and comments to down below.☺☺ Thank you some much for reading it really means a lot and please do vote if you guys like the story. I will update soon.😙😙