Manvi??

There she showed me quite a variety but I didn't like any of them and they were all out of my budget.

So I decided to go to go home and talk to Manvi and Daboo.

I get home and go upstairs to my room where I see Mavi and Daboo already talking to each other.

As soon as I step in they both screamed.

Manvi and Daboo: diiiii how are you early today.

Me: wo actually today we have a Farwell and welcome party.

Manvi: for who di?

Me: it's a farewell party for Aman sir and a welcome party for our new boss.

Daboo: di what time do you have to go?

Me: the party is a 8:00 PM.

Manvi: oh ok di what will you wear to it. I mean it is not really a big deal because my di can wear anything a look beautifully amazing in it.

Daboo: yeah you are right Manvi di our di is the most beautiful.

Me: actually there is a problem.

I said making a awkward face.

Manvi: di what problem?

She said looking at me curiously.

Me: wo actually the party is a costume party so I have to wear something a cording to the theme and I don't have anything going to wear.

Daboo: di that is not a big deal why don't we go shopping.

Me: I did but I didn't find anything I liked and anyways they were all very expensive.

Manvi: don't fear when Manvi is here.

She said showing me her brilliant thinking face.

Me: Manu what are you thinking of doing?

I said curolious hoping she would not mess anything up.

Manvi: di don't worry I won't mess anything up. You just wait and watch.
Di just wait and you will have your clothes by 6:30 it is Manvi Choudhary's promise to you.

With that she just dashed out of the room and I was in fear that she may end up doing something wrong.

I waited and waited.

While waiting I had done all the house chores.

I then looked at the clock and saw it was 6:25.

I then began making my way up to my room and saw that there was..... was...... was....

Hi it's me again. I am really sorry for the late and short update. I hope you like it. I will update very soon and I promise it will be longer. If you enjoy please please please do vote, comment, and leave your suggestions.
-PS Kash😘