You?????!!!!

Maa: actually we need to go somewhere.

Me: ok where do you want to go?

Bhua ji: Viren we have to go to see a girl.

What?

Did she say what I heard?

Me: bhua ji why suddenly?

Bhua ji: I heard about this girl and I really like her so I would like for you to meet her too.

Maa: yes beta, didi likes her a lot and so we want to go and meet her too.

Me: alright then if that's what you guys are happy with then I don't mind.

Dada ji: okay then Viren go and freshen up, we are leaving in 20 mins.

Me: alright.

As soon as I walked into my room I was so surprised with what just happened in the last couple of minutes.

As I was busy deep in my thoughts, I walked myself to the washroom and splashed some water on my face.

I then changed into a new pair of clothes.

As soon as I was done with that, I heard Maa calling me.

Me: coming maa.

I made my way down and saw that everybody was already in the cars with the drivers.

I went and took a seat with Maa, Bhua ji, and Dada ji.

The whole way I was not paying attention to where we were going at all.

As soon as we got there, bhua ji told me to get out of the car.

And as soon as I got out, I was stunned.

Jeevika's P.O.V

As soon as I got home I was taken my Manvi to change.

Mama had taken out a beautiful red and brown anarkali suit.

I quickly freshened up and slipped into the clothes.

With a minimal amount of makeup I was ready.

Manu: di you look so beautiful!

Me: thanks manu.

Manu: di I feel like breaking this guys legs, that is coming to see you.

Me: shut up manu they aren't even here yet and you are already planning weird things.

Manu: di, you know there is no way the guy will reject you. So that means he will say yes and that also means that he will take you away from me.

She said getting a little teary.

And I can't see tears in my Manu's eyes.

Me: manu, they aren't even here yet so stop getting senti already, I am not going anywhere.

Mama: Jeevika, Manvi they are here please come let's welcome them.