You?????

Jeevika's P.O.V

YOU???? I said.

So you are our new boss?

Viren's P.O.V

YOU???? I said.

So you are my secretary who I will be spending most of my time with?

We both asked each other similar questions at the same time.

Then Aman said," Do you guys know each other already?"

"It sounds like it?" He said.

" Yeah I know Miss.Jeevika from the other day when I was passing thought the tragic lights and I saw a little girl all alone a crying across the road and so I went to talk to her and check on her but she was not ready to talk to me becaise she was scared and that was when Miss.Jeevika came and helped the girl open up and calm down." Said Viren.

"Yeah" said Jeevika.

So scince you guys know each other you guys don't need a introduction" said Aman sir.

"Well that is some good news. Now it will be easy for you guys to work together and get alon." Said Aman sir.

"I should get going then scince it is my last day here and this company is now all your Mr.Viren Vadhera." Said Aman sir.

"So I should take my leave." Said Aman sir.

" Oh and yeah let me just tell you Jeevika is a great assistant. She has always been great. There used to verify times where I used to forget things but she would never forget a thing and always used to keep my going. I am really proud of her and don't worry she will be you best friend here. She is really sweet she doesn't bite." Said Aman sir.

While the three laughed.

Then Jeevika said," I will miss you Aman sir you were a great boss." With teary eyes because she always thought of him a story about good person he never made her feel like a assistant.

" I will too miss you more but don't worry I will keep in touch and you are coming to the companies farewell party today right." Said Aman sir.

"Yeah you are coming right Miss.Jeevika" I said.

Jeevika's P.O.V

Wait what there was a farewell party. I didn't know. But scince it was Aman sir's last office party I had to say yes.

So I said," Yeah sure how can I miss your last office party Aman sir."

"So it's done see you both at the party tonight." Said Aman sir.

And we all bit our goodbyes and started our ways back home to get ready and come for the party tonight.

I thought to myself that I had said yes but I don't know what to wear to the party tonight as it is a costume themed party??????

Before I got home I decided to go to the boutique and get myself something theme according to wear tonight.

So on the way back home I stopped by a nearby boutique.

As soon as I walked in i was greeted by the boutique owner.

She walked over to me and asked, " Can I help you find something today ma'am?"

" Yeah I am looking for a part wear outfit to wear in a costume themed party." I said.

" Can you show me something nice and elegant for the theme." I said.

"Sure ma'am this way please." She said directing me towards the other room where she had nice and elegant costumes.

I am very sorry for the late update but thank you all for your love and support and I hope you like this chapter and the up coming chapters as well. I will update very soon. 😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙