Chapter 4: Taking Control

Ch4 Pt1: Sonic's Side

Sonic: almost there. just a few more bots and we're there!

Shadow: This is taking too long! CHAOS CONTROL!

Guy: Nice trick.

Silver: it's Chaos Control, it allows him to slow down time for a quick second.

Guy: nice

Sonic: uh guys, i think we should move now talk later.

Guy: already on it!

Guy begins to burn and freeze anything that stood in their way from reaching Rubyn and Eggman

Ch4 Pt2: Rubyn's side

Eggman: Just a little while longer and the Glitch will take full effect on your body make your body under my control. HAHAHAHA

Rubyn:..........(The numbness it's spreading faster than i thought. Sonic help me!) If you think it's that easy to take control of me, you're wrong! I have another set of powers that will easily over power is virus!

Eggman: Ho ho ho, It's easier than you might think. You see, I modified this virus so that I can control and track the movements of its host, in this case you.

Rubyn: AAAAAAAAAAGH!! *Rubyn falls to the ground* what?!? Why can't I get up? my body, I can't move!

*Rubyn's vision becomes blurred. Though he can still see, his mind can't make the connection of what he see and does. he lays there motionless and emotionless*

Eggman: Mmmm... It seems that the Glitch spread through your system faster than i expected... Anyway, let's see what kind of havoc i can bring with you under my control *laughs his eggs off*

Eggman orders his robots minions to prepare for battle and sends Rubyn to the battlefield so he can see the extent of his puppet's power, but is unaware what kind of monster he's unleashed on the city.