Chapter 5: Breaking In

When the virus took over the red hedgehog, his mind and body belonged Eggman and used him to wreak havoc on Central City. Rubyn, unaware of the destruction he was causing, was standing next Eggman who later returned to his facility while occasionally, brought up a screen which if Rubyn were to have a vision, he would be able to see it as well. GUN noticed the invasion and immediately contacted Shadow.

Shadow: We're in now we gotta be very careful. We don't want to alert Eggman that we're here.

Silver: Agreed

Sonic: No duh captain obvious.
Guy: Guys, lets go quickly and quietly.

???: AAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!
*the four head over to where they heard the scream*
Guy: oh no.... Ruby.... *said with a worried tone and expression*
*Alarm goes off and badniks surround the four*
Eggman: well well looks like Sonic's here, oh and he even brought some friends.

Sonic: What have you done to Rubyn, Eggman?

Eggman: Nothing too bad, my dear Sonic.

Guy rushes forward and grabs Eggman in a choke hold and demands Eggman to tell him where Rubyn is with a murderous look in his eye.

Sonic: Ease up there Guy. We don't kill, that's Shadow's job.

Guy lets go of Eggman and takes a step back and sighs crossing his arms

Shadow: What did you just say?

Sonic: you heard me!

Silver: C'mon guys. can we atleast fight till after we stop Eggman and find Rubyn?

Sonic: yea

Shadow: whatever... *sound bored as always*

a small beeping sound goes off near where Eggman's egg mobile, then a screen turned on revealing Centrel City under Dr. Eggmans rule. The people are trapped but on the streets going about their 'daily' lives

Sonic: What's this?

Silver: What could this be?
Eggman: It's one of many possible futures.

Guy: Dr. Eggman where is Ruby now? TELL ME!!

Eggman: well he's not here, that much i know.

Shadow: you mean to tell us you have know idea where he is?

Eggman: That's correct. I can give him commands but i can't control where he goes or how he acts on the commands.

Guy: *grits his teeth and punches Eggman's face, hard* DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!? RUBYN IS GOING TO KILL EVERYONE!! YOU'RE MAKING IT EASIER FOR HIS DARK SIDE TO SURFACE!!