Chapter 3

"Colby?" I hastily wiped my tears away and backed away from him.
      "What's the matter?" He asked.
      "Don't ask if you don't care." I snarled.
      "What's the matter?" He repeated. I stared at him for a moment.
      "Fine. If you really want to know...Randy's leaving....and having A FUCKING BABY!"
      "Bree y-"
      "And of all people I had to hear it from Jon. From Jon of all people! How could he do this to me? I-"
      "Bree!" I closed my mouth startled. "Look, Bree, I'm sorry about Randy. I know he's your bother and all but maybe its for the best." He spoke gently.
      "I...guess."
      "This could be your chance to show the WWE Universe that you can do this on your own with out him. I know you don't want to live in Randy's shadow all your life." I listened to what he was saying. He was right. This could be my chance....my chance. But why was he doing this?
      "Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked.
      "We're a team now. I'm here for you." I just stood there shocked. I must have zoned out because next thing I knew my arms were wrapped tightly around his neck in a tight hug.
      "Thank you so much, Colby." I felt his arms slowly wrap around my waist. I don't know why but it felt....right?
      "Wanna grab a bite to eat? I was gonna go by myself but....you can come if you want." I pulled away feeling slightly embarrassed.
      "Um..."
      "Kel?!" I heard Randy's distant call.
      "Yes. I would love to." I agreed quickly.
      "Okay." He leads me out to the arena's parking lot to a black car.
      "Oh, nice car." I heard him chuckle.
      "Thanks. Its a 2017 Camaro. Newest one out." He opens the door for me.
      "Thank you." I quickly get in. He runs around and gets in the drivers seat.
      "Do you like Sea Food?"
      "I love Sea Food. Nothing is better." I tell him.
      "Good." He pulls out and drives to our destination.

****************************Skip******************************

      We chatted the entire time laughing and giggling (mostly me....so embarrassing). I felt my self loosen up around him. I don't know why but I felt that we could be....friends. I could open up a bit you know? I don't know. At least one good thing came out of all the chaos though. Now I have someone to share my feelings with....someone I can trust. Maybe this wont be so bad after all.

Colby's P.O.V

      I was super confused. I couldn't tell if this was a date or not. I mean I asked her out....sort of. And she was having a good time but I'm not sure she feels that way. I knew from that very first day that I saw her that I wanted her to be mine (That's why I was so happy the entire week). I guess I'll start slow and see where it leads...but if Jon gets in my way again....it might get too late and I don't want that to happen. I wanted her. And I am going to get her.