Chapter 4

~At the Hotel~ 9:48pm
      I had just gotten back to the hotel after dinner with Colby. It was fun and all but now all I wanted was to go to sleep. I unlocked the door praying that Randy was asleep. I didn't feel like talking to him. I pushed open the door and sighed in relief to see him in bed snoring lightly. I quietly made my way to my bed and lied down. I slipped off my shoes and under the covers. I'll just shower in the morning before we leave. I set my phone alarm for 5:30am and went to bed.

~The Next Morning~ 4:37am
      "Kel....Kel." I groaned as I felt a nudge. I pushed him away already knowing who it was. I was about to go back to sleep when I realized that my phone was ringing. I groaned again and peeked at the screen. 'unknown' I hit the end button and doze off again. I swear, not even five minutes later it went off again. It was the exact same number. I rolled over and answered it.
      "Hello?" I say half asleep.
      "Bryanna? This is Joe."
      "Joe?" Who the heck is- "Oh...how did you get my number?"
      "Stephanie."
      "Why didn't she just call?"
      "Who knows. Anyway, she wants all of us at her office by 6:00am sharp."
      "Us?"
      "The shield...which includes you now. Do you need a ride or...?"
      "No im gonna ride with..." Oh no. I cannot ride with Randy. I am not letting him off that easy.
      "Hello? Bryanna?"
      "Uh, sorry. Actually, I do need a ride."
      "Okay. We'll be by in ten minutes." That soon?! I quickly gave him my room number and hurried to the bathroom to shower and get dressed.

~Ten Minutes Later~

Colby's P.O.V

      We were making our way to her hotel room. Jon and Joe were making conversation while I just lagged behind. Joe knocked on the door. Not even a minute later it was pulled open to reveal a tired looking Randy.
      "Oh." He walked away from the door. We all walked in not saying a word. At least until the bathroom door open to reveal Bryanna in a towel. She screamed and went back in closing the door behind her.
      "Can one of you hand me my bag?" She yelled through the door. I thought Randy would do it but Jon jumped at it and grabbed her bag knocking softly. She cracked open the door and grabbed the bag closing it again. We waited another couple of minutes until a fully clothed Bryanna walked out. "Sorry. I didn't think I was in there that long." She packed her stuff in her bag.
      "Its alright. But we do need to get going so were not late." Joe spoke calmly.
      "Okay." She slips on converse and​ grabs phone and bag. "Im ready." She walked out without a word...or glance in Randy's direction. I followed behind her with the guys.

Randy's P.O.V

      I just sat on the bed not sure of what to do. I know Kel's mad but what can I say? I told her I was sorry. I sighed running a hand over my buzz cut hair. Then my phone rang. I looked at the screen, it was Sam.
      "Hel-"
      "M-MY WATER JUST BROKE!" She screamed into the receiver.
      "What? Are you sure?" He heard heavy breathing and panting.
      "Yes im sure! The baby's coming! Hurry!"
      "Alright. I...I'm on my way." I hung up and slipped on my clothes. I'm gonna be a dad. A smile overtook my face even after everything that's happened. I'm gonna be a dad!

Bryanna's P.O.V

      I sat in the backseat beside Colby. It wasn't too bad a ride except for the fact that Jon kept acting like a pervert. I decided to put my music in and just look at the scenery.

~50 Minutes Later~

      "Bryanna? Bryanna, time to get up."
      "Five more minutes." I mumbled
      "We don't have enough time. Come on." I felt someone wrap their arms around me standing me up. I just leaned most of my weight on them as we started walking.
      "Here." I slowly peeked an eye open to see Jon in front of me with a cup. I just looked at it. "Don't worry its just coffee." I hesitantly took the cup and sipped it. "See. Safe." He turned and walked with Joe. That means I'm back with Colby. We trailed behind a little but eventually caught up at Stephanie's office. Before we could knock she walked out...with that damn smirk.
      "The gangs all here I see. Come on in. We have very important-" She looked at me. "-things to discuss."