Chapter 8

I set out an outfit for the day and packed the rest of my clothes. We had to travel to the next city before sunrise and I didn't want any hold ups.

I quickly finished and went to shower. I washed with strawberry body wash and got out after I was clean. I slipped on some black leggings and an oversized sweatshirt, I think it's Randy's, and put on my shoes.

 I slipped on some black leggings and an oversized sweatshirt, I think it's Randy's, and put on my shoes

My phone chimed as soon as I finished.
[[[Joe: five minutes]]]

I texted a quick k before grabbing my stuff and exiting the room. Just my luck. I caused them to wait on me...again.
"

I-" Jon cut me off.
"Is that my sweatshirt?" I paused my steps. "Take it off."

"Really Jon? It's not that serious." Joe reasoned. Jon wasn't having it.
"I want what's mine. So give." He held out his hand.
"I don't have another shirt..." I did but it was packed.
"Like I give a fuck." Tears brimmed my eyes but I quickly blinked them back. I stood in front of three guys. One that seemed to care, one that didn't care and...one that I thought was my friend. I quickly snatched the sweater off throwing it at him.
"I don't need your shit." I kneeled down rummaging through my bag for another shirt.
"Br-" Colby. Wow. Now you wanna feel bad.
"Leave me alone." I put on a tank top and a smaller hoodie. "I'm gonna get a rental." I spoke to Joe in particular. I zipped my bag and turned and walked back to the hotel.

Jon's POV

I held the sweatshirt tight in my grip. Anger had filled me and I'd lost her.
"What the hell guys?" Joe spoke up. He looked like a disappointed father. He rubbed his temples. "Both of you better get in there and apologise before I kick both your asses." I glanced at Colby who hadn't moved. "Now!" I jumped lightly. Hated when he got loud. I threw my hands up and headed inside. Colby followed closely.
"What are we gonna do?" He asked, barely audible.
"You're the brains. Think of something." I pushed through the doors and saw her instantly. She sat in the lobby. She had her back to us. We slowly approached her. I nudged Colby. He glared at me.
"Uh, Bree..." She discreetly (tried) to wiped her face free of tears before getting up.
"What." She had her arms crossed. It broke my heart to know I'm the reason she's like this.
"I'm sorry, Doll. You can keep the sweater if you want."
"I'm sorry, too. I know you're going through a tough time and we just made it worse." Was he trying to outdo me?
"I'm sorry I haven't been around, too. I think I was more upset that I didn't save you from the freaks and took it out on everyone. Just know it won't happen again. I promise."
"We'll both be there when you need us." I glared at him. He just made my apology his.
"What the hell Colby? Can't come up with your own apology?"
"Excuse me? I was just adding to what you said."
"Exactly! Stop making everything yours."
"Stop giving half ass apologies and I wouldn't have to fix it."
"I swear to God I will rip y-"
"Stop." We both looked at Bree shocked at her outburst. "Look, I know you guys are mad at me. I understand...and I'm sorry. I'm sorry Colby. You're the closest I've come to having a best friend. I don't want to ruin it. Please forgive me." I watched as Colby hugged her without hesitation. Stopped that for this? Really.

"Of course I forgive you." She smiled before looking at me.

"I'm sorry Jon. Even though we have our differences you attempted to save me. And I'm grateful. I know it might be hard for you to forgive me but I hope...maybe you can." I just shrugged.

"We could probably sort something out." She looked down. "I'm messing. It's alright." The words barely left my mouth before her arms wrapped around me. "Alright alright." I stepped back. "We should go before "dad" gets more pissed."

I grabbed for her bag...Colby and I fought over who should. He won that battle. Once we got out to the car Colby sat in the front while Joe drove and Bree and I in the back. And we were off.

Seth's POV

I can't believe I was just friend zoned.
Sure I was happy she forgave and all but really?!

Bryanna's POV
5:39a

"Just get 2 rooms."
"Right, because she clearly wants to share with a lunatic."
"Guys, she'll decide when she wakes."  I could hear the voices but they were extremely soft. I groaned tiredly getting more comfortable. My face pressed against a soft....ish surface. I slowly peeled my eyes open only to snap them shut from the bright light. I pressed my face into the cushion.
"Bree?"
" 's too bright." I mumbled. I sensed the light dimming....was I being carried? I slowly opened my eyes when it wasn't as bright. My eyes connected with the figure.
"I hope this is better. Hotel has every damn light on this early." I didn't speak. I was speechless. I would has guessed anyone else was holding me but Jon?  "Bree...?" I blinked a couple times before speaking.
"W-what...where are we? What time is it?" He slowly lowered me unto the lobby couch and sat next to me.
"It's nearly 6. And we're at the hotel."
"Oh." I yawned rubbing my eyes.
"You should rest. It'll be a while before we get a room." I shook my head.
"No. I'm....I'm okay." I yawned again. He chuckled. I gave him the hardest glare I could but it was barely even. "Why do you do that?" He gave a confused look. "Change. *Yawn* Hide. I don't know. You open up to me one day then the next you're...closed off. *Yawn* You're so nice to me. When you realise it you change." I laid on his shoulder. "I thought you *yawn* liked me...I like you." My eyes gently fluttered closed as sleep surrounded me.