Chapter 7

Bryanna's POV

Monday Night Raw

      I sat on the floor stretching. Tonight was the 8 man intergender tag match.
     "Nervous?" Colby sat next to me.
     "Not even close my new friend. I'm ready to show Saraya who's house it really is. I wanna start the match."
     "I don't-"
     "I'm starting." We both looked up to see Jon.
     "You always start the matches. That's not fair."
     "Nothing is fair to you, huh? Your brother leaving, being paired with us, me starting the match. And that's just what I know?" I glared at him. "Life's not fair but you learn to deal. Now again, I'm starting." He walked off. I just started after him. After last week at the park I thought things would be different. Guess I was wrong.
     "We should go. Our match is next." I nodded and stood following behind him.

Roman lifted me over the barricade. We all slipped in the ring. Paige and the creeps were already in. I got out with Seth and Roman as Dean began the match against Erick Rowan.
****End of Match****
All the guys were laid out. I knocked Paige off the turnbuckle. She fell on the mat. "This is my house now!" I yelled. I smirked and turned around only to come face to face with...Luke Harper. My smile left. I slowly backed into the ropes only for him to creep closer. I was actually scared as heck. I tried to slip through the ropes but he grabbed me. I screamed trying to get away. He breathed in my face before pushing me back. Everything flashed. One minute I'm up the next the bell sound ending the match declaring Paige and the creeps as the winners.

"What the actual f- " I pulled at my hair once we were backstage. "Where the hell were you guys? I was stuck in the ring with that freaking creep!" Jon and Colby we're the victims of my attack right now. At least until Joe walked up out of nowhere looking beat.
"Can you shut up? We all got ur asses kicked. Sorry we couldn't save the princess." Of course it was Jon. I lunged at him. I got a few punches in before I got pulled away.
"You're a fucking prick! All of you!" I pushed away from whoever grabbed me and stormed off. I walked in the women's locker room and locked the door. No one seemed to be in here so I sat on the bench with my face in my hands. I was beyond mad.
"Hey girly. You okay?"
"Does it look like it?" I snapped.
"Calm yo self. I was tryna be nice." I looked up and saw it was Trinity.
"Sorry." I mumbled. She sat next to me.
"Your match? That's why you upset?"
"Why else? They left me in the ring with that creep. And then I get submitted by Paige."
"I actually watched your match. Surprised it wasn't DQ. He isn't allowed to touch you. But I watched and both your boys and Erick was laid out and Roman and Bray were brawling all over the arena. At the end though Dean tried to stop the submission but Luke knocked him back out the ring." Trinity patted my back. "They tried. Don't hold this loss against them." I sighed.
"I shouldn't have assumed. They are going to hate me."
"Just explain it. They'll understand. I'm sure of it." She got up with her bags and left. I hated apologising. But I knew I had to.
I stripped out of my attire and showered before leaving. I thought the guys would have left but they stood in the parking lot.
I got in the back with Jon. The silence was so tense. I turned to the window. And it was my fault.

Thursday

I sat with Joe and Colby in the food court. It'd been a few days and Joe was the only one who'd speak to me. I don't know why though.
"Joe?"
"Hm?" He looked over at me. Colby had music on so I didn't have to worry about him hearing.
"I'm sorry."
"You don't have to be. Everyone goes through it. Plus it was your first match." You nodded slowly.
"They won't forgive me will they?" He shrugged.
"Colby...hard to tell. But I think he will. Jon is a different story though. He'd probably need time. I'm sure you can do it though." I laid my head on the table. Thoughts flooded my mind.
'is it worth it?'
'why do I care so much?'
'when should I?'
'should I?'