Acknowledgments

First of all HUGE thanks to all of my readers! Especially

989729A
_Licensed_Fangirl_
agsister
BananaBam03
lady_GreenleafXoX
Mossfire946
pelinawatson
purehoney101
stringslady
Tammy_Luna_70

For being there with me through the Edge of a Knife trilogy and for Fading Light. You guys have always shown your support and kept me going throughout this very long and very emotional story!

Special thanks to all of my silent readers and voters, just knowing that my stories are being read is enough to make me do cartwheels!

Even though I can't actually do cartwheels....

But anywho, thank you all so much! You guys are all amazing and I wouldn't have been able to write this story without your guys' support!

Also I take no credit for the photos, artwork, or music used in this story. None of it is mine and I don't claim it in anyway.

Now it's time for me to get on with the sappy stuff.

This story was probably the best thing I've written on here. Not only is it the longest but is also the most difficult.

I had been working on the plot for this story ever since I started writing Return of the Shadow.

The moment I got the idea that Legolas had been captured by Sauron in Edge of a Knife and once had a brother I knew that I had to write a prequel.

I spent days and nights planning out all the major scenes that would take place in the book.
Legolas' capture, Thalion's death, the romance between Tauriel and Legolas, meeting Estel, and Legolas joining the Fellowship.

I would move through each of those events thinking, Man, I'm never going to get to writing this part!

Only to turn around and go: Wait how did I already get to this part already? Didn't I just finish writing that part?!

But now it's all over.
Fading Light is finished, I no longer have to stay up late writing the next chapter or coming up with dialogue and planning the next chapter.

I am done.
Finished.
Good Night.

Now on to that spin-off about Amarth. Don't know who he is?

Well....

There are three other books in this series if you really want to find out!

Alright, that's all I have to say.
Once again thank you all so much for reading and I'll see you all when I start writing another adventure!

»»»» MonsterCupcake »»»»