Not Shakey (REVISED)

WARNING! NSFW CONTENT AHEAD!
no plot is changed during this chapter, so if you would like to skip it, you will not be confused as the story furthers!

Blue.

Her scent, her lips, her entire being, may always be too far for me to grasp completely. But for right now, on this infirmary bed, she's under my palms. Her hips gripped by my own fingers, her lips tinted red for my own nibbling, her eyes glassy from her need for it. She may not be mine tomorrow, but she's mine today. And this courage may only last that long.

"Shakey, jesus, let me breathe a little," she pants with a giggle, dragging her nails down my back and under my paper-like gown.

"No, can't can't can't-"

"Baby, c'mon," she nudges me off of her, kissing my jaw to keep me at bay, "what's with the desperation here? You're mine."

"Not forever, maybe not ever again, I need this for a lifetime," I groan, pinning her wrists down and suckling on her collarbone, leaving purple bruises that scream that she's mine.

"Allison," she gasps, "please, honey-"

I pull away for a second. A second.

"Thank you," Blue whispers, hands dragging up and down my thighs where I'm straddling her. "You're good at this, I'm surprised."

"Thought I never kissed anyone before?"

"Seemed too nervous."

"Touché. Maybe you need to teach me," I mumble, pressing my lips to her jaw once more and she draws in a small breath.

"Never thought you'd be the type to flirt," she teases, slowly moving one of her palms to my shoulders and the other to my breast. "You're full of surprises, Shakey."

"Maybe I'm not Shakey right now. Maybe I'm Allison," I tell her, "Allison used to do this to girls everyday, they'd line up to get a taste of her."

Blue growls, flipping us so she can pin my hips down with her weight. "She's mine now."

"You'll have to ask nicely."

She smirks, "do I? Or is she just as gone for me as I am for her?"

"Does Blue have a crush?"

"Only if Allison cares to find out."

I cackle. "She does."

Blue cackles and leans down, kissing me so soft yet rough, grinding her hips down and pushing my gown up just enough that she can feel-

"Blue," I groan, electric sparks shooting up my spine as she touches the most sensitive part of me.

"Good?" She asks, somewhat teasing but I see behind her facade. She's worried.

"Very good," I answer. I should be embarassed by how wrecked I sound, but luckily that's something Shakey would freak out about. I'm not Shakey right now. I'm Allison.

"Want more?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, please."

And...well. She gives me more. So, so much more. So much that by the time she's done giving I'm pretty sure I'll never be able to take again.

She's resting her head on my thigh when she finally finishes.

"Have fun?" I ask.

"Of course. But where's my treat?"

Helpful hint: if you're going to have a girl sit on your face, make sure you remember to breathe. Also, make sure she remembers you have to breathe.

After she's gotten her treat, we both lay on the infirmary bed, completely spent.

"Hey, Allison?" She whispers into the silence of the room.

"Yeah?"

"You're mine."

I don't know what it means. I don't care.

"I'm yours."