One

3rd Person Pov

Nick, Zak and Aaron were on their way to another haunted location. Their drive was long. 4 hours or more of sitting in their black SUV, driving north of Las Vegas. Nick was driving, Zak was dozing in the front passenger seat and Aaron was in the back seat, giggling at something on his iPhone. Zak stores in his seat. He was hoping to get a few hours of sleep before arriving on location. He hadn't been sleeping very well, due to the paranormal activity at his house. Zak lifted his hat and tried to get comfortable again. Aaron grew quiet for awhile, and Zak was just getting back to sleep, when Aaron's laughter filled the car again. Zak jumped at the sound, and tore off his hat.
"Dude! WHATS SO DAMN FUNNY?" Zak exclaimed.
"Sorry bro. It's this chick. She keeps making fun of us and the stuff we've captured. But, " Aaron began to laugh again. "But she's so damn funny." Aaron said.
"Who is she?" Nick asked.
"Her name - well her YouTube name is Deandebunkzz123." Aaron read off his phone.
Zak reached into his jean pocket and removed his iPhone. Zak knew he wasn't going to get any sleep until Aaron quit giggling. Zak pulled up the YouTube app and went straight to the search bar.
"What's her name again?" Zak asked Aaron.
"It's uh... Deandebunkzz123." Aaron said.
"Thanks bro." Zak replied.
Zak typed in her YouTube name and waited for her videos to load. The first video that popped up was of Poveglia. Zak plugged in his ear buds, then tapped on her video. Immediately her face popped up, and Zak was blown away by her beauty. Her green eyes were bright and playful. Her brown and blonde hair was wrapped up in a sassy and messy bun. She began to speak with such energy, that Zak could feel how bright and happy she seemed to be.
"If you read the title of this video, then hello! Yes I'm going to debunk  'Ghost Adventures - Poveglia Island' episode. I've watched this episode many times." Dean said.
(Zak had decided to call this girl, Dean. Since that was the name of the channel. However Zak knew he was probably wrong about her name.)
Dean laughed and blushed a bit.
"Actually I've probably watched it a thousand times. I've literally put too much time into this particular episode." Dean continued.
"To start off, I wanna address the 'orbs' that the guys captured. Here's a clip of an orb shooting into Nicks neck as he feels sick." Dean said, before a short clip played. The clip played a few times, clearly showing the orb shooting into Nicks neck. Zak watched the screen intently.
"Now here's a clip of some dust from my bedroom." Dean said in a sassy tone.
On the phones screen, up popped a night vision clip of part of Deans bedroom. The dust in her bedroom looked exactly like the orb.
"Still on the orb subject - a loud bang can be heard just before another orb shoots down a hall. Now if you rewind this episode, you can clearly see that the buildings and structures on Poveglia are crumbling. I highly doubt a spirit or ghost threw something at Zak, Nick and Aaron." Dean explained as she showed clips of the crumbling building and the orb shooting down the hall.
"Now here in this clip, again - unexplained footsteps can be heard. I'd like to repeat what I said a few minutes ago. The. Building. Is. Falling. Apart. I'm surprised none of them died on this investigation. I mean seriously. They're each, I'm guessing around 180 to 200 pounds. Now if I've done my math correctly, then all together they weigh about..." Dean trailed as she looked like she was doing the math in her head.
"They all weigh about 600 pounds. So they weigh about the size of a fucking hippo. Plus with Zaks muscles on his biceps, they probably weigh a fuck tone more." Dean said.
Zak laughed a bit at their weights all together, but his smile faded quickly when Dean made fun of his muscles he worked so hard for. Zak continued to watch the video.
"Alright. Skipping along." Dean said before she began to try and debunk the Mel Meter spike.
"Now for the fun part." Dean smiled into the camera.
"The possession!" She exclaimed.
"Now I don't know Zak personally," Dean said.
Zak swore he heard her sigh.
"But it's clear to see here that Zaks personality shifted drastically." Dean began to explain.
"I'm gonna show the clip and talk over it, with things that see are wrong." Dean said.
The possession clip began to play.
"First things first. Zak seems like he could be a very excellent actor." Dean said before growing quiet again.
It was evident on the screen that Aaron was being affected by the spirits of Poveglia island.
"Well obviously that toughest looking dude out of the whole GAC is a major baby. I mean come on! You have to leave the room to feel normal again? What are you a girl in a fight with her man?" Dean sassed. Zak smirked softly as Dean bagged on Aaron.
"Plus Nick is asking the 'ghosts' to draw his energy. Not Aaron's or Zak's. So logically none of the feelings Aaron is feeling should be happening." Dean said.
The clip played a little more before pausing on Zaks possessed and angry face. Zak watched himself as he looked into Nicks camera.
"Oh someone's mad." Dean fake pouted.
Zak was offended. He had been possessed and here was this girl making fun of him. The clip began to play again. this time showing Zak yelling and cursing at Aaron.
"Get the fuck outta here!"Zak yelled.
The clip paused for a second and Dean spoke.
"Verbal abuse is a crime Zak." Dean said.
If it was anyone else watching, they would have laughed. But not Zak. He was angry at this girl for mocking him and his experience.
"Run Aaron! Don't let Zak abuse you!" Dean exclaimed as the clip rolled.
The video continued to roll and Zak's curses continued to flow through the ear bud speakers. The voice over Zak had done, began to play.
"Extreme anger? Maybe Zaks bipolar?" Dean asked aloud.
"This is so extreme for me to watch, we are only showing part of what I believe to be is a demonic possession." Zak heard himself say.
"You know Zak, I've been possessed as well." Dean spoke, looking into the camera now.
Despite his anger towards this girl, he listened intently when he heard she'd been possessed.
"It happened every month. I scream and yell at my family. Then it leads to me crying for hours or days. And I consume everything in the kitchen." she said seriously.
Zak scrunched his brows and focused on the screen.
"It's called a period." Dean sassed.
Zaks face turned into a scowl. Who was this chick, and why was she's such a bitch?
"Everything I saw was like a red filter over my eyes." Zaks voice over played again.
"Then I lost all memory of what happened after that point." The voice over continued, before Dean spoke again.

"You sound like me on a Saturday night."

Zak, again would have laughed - had he not been so upset with this woman. The screen changed. Dean's camera was in the top right hand corner while the Ghost Adventures episode played in the remaining screen space. Zak watched as he tore apart a camera, punched a wall and struggled with the demon fighting inside him. Zak watched as Nick calmed him down and got him outside of the building he was in. Dean spoke again.

"As you saw there Nick became a bouncer and escorted the wrong person out of Club Poveglia."

Zak actually found that joke to be funny. He laughed a bit, before the scowl returned. Zak was seriously mad at this lady. The clip continued to play. Zak watched as he applied holy anointing oil to his forehead, and tried to cleanse himself of any evil.

"Zak, Nick, and Aaron used holy oil to cleanse themselves. I use soap." Dean chuckled at her own little joke.

Zak huffed in annoyance. The longer he watched, the more upset he became. The video began to wrap up and Dean's face filled the screen again.

"All of the evidence from Poveglia had been debunked to the best of my ability. Thank you for watching. I'll have a new debunking up on Thursday, and I'll catcha on the other side." Dean winked before the video ended.

Zak glared at Dean for a moment, before clicking his phone off. Zak took out his ear buds and set his phone in his lap.

"Aaron?" Zak asked.

"He's alseep." Nick responded.

Zak shifted in his seat to look back at Aaron. Sure enough Aaron was out like a baby.

"Lucky bastard." Zak mumbled.

"Get some sleep Zak. You need it bro." Nick said.

"You sure man? I can take over if you need rest." Zak replied.

"Nah man. I'll wake you in a few hours." Nick responded, glancing over at Zak.

"Alright man." Zak said as he shifted in his seat, and got settled. Nick turned the radio up slightly, and continued to drive to their next lockdown location.