43. New

A.N// guys i'm really sorry. i've had exams and all that, and crazy teacher who like to change things at the last minute, and i just want all 100's or above on my final report card jeez...anyway, there's no excuse why i shouldn't update soon like i say i will and why i've kept you waiting for almost 5 weeks, but forgive me and enjoy this, see you on the flip side
.
.
.
Kate's POV

Once we got in the dining room, I set the bag on the table and l pulled the two boxes out. One had a 'W' written on the top, and the other had a 'P'.

"Is this one mine?" I asked pointed to the one with the 'W'. He nodded, and I opened it up. I found a whole waffle with a few strips of bacon inside and a small bow of fruit in the corner.

I politely slid his box to him, and of course there were pancakes inside. I passed him the cutlery out of the bag, and as I was about to take a seat next to him, he grabbed my hips and pulled me onto his lap.

I wasn't surprised that he was still aroused even after last night. He literally deprived himself for weeks because of me. I wanted to do anything I could to help him out.

"Luke, how are you going to eat with me sitting on your lap?" I asked, giggling a little.

"I can make a way," he replied. He took out his knife to cut the pancakes, and when he was finished, he drizzled some syrup over the short stack. I did the same before digging in myself.

We pretty much ate in silence, just enjoying the company of one another, taking these moments to realm over the events of last night and letting our minds run wild. The whole time, Luke had his free hand rested on my thigh, squeezing gently every now and then.

We finished about fifteen minutes later, the room still quiet, before Luke spoke.

"Kate?" he called out.

"Yeah?"

"I've been thinking about doing something for a while, but I want to know if you think it's a good idea," he explained. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, as thoughts about every possibility coursed through me.

I turned around to face him, while still on his lap, so I was completely straddling his waist.

"What is it?" I asked. He pressed a quick kiss to my lips before continuing.

"Don't think I'm crazy, but I was thinking about getting my lip pierced?" he stated, but it came out as more of a question. He seemed unsure about the idea, but I guess he just wanted my input.

I thought about it for a while, a short silence over taking he room. I could hear his foot start tapping on the ground again before I gave my answer.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, I mean, I thought it would look cool," he explained.

I giggled a little before saying, "Are you going to rip all of your jeans and drop out of school too?" He rolled his eyes, but finally broke a smile a few seconds later.

"No. Plus, half of my jeans are already ripped anyway," he pointed out.

"That's true," I agreed. "What do you think your mum's going to say?" Liz was very nice, but she could also be pretty tough and protective. I wasn't sure what her reaction would be, but I could only imagine that she wasn't going to let him go through with it.

"I feel like she's gonna say no," he confessed.

"Me too, honestly. I think you should wait until next year, when you turn eighteen," I suggested. He shook his head.

"I'm so sick of waiting until I turn eighteen to do stuff, that's why I'm going to get it done without telling her, and she'll find out once she sees it," he told me.