Imagine: Young Genji tried his best to flirt with you but tripped

You were training with a Bo staff at Nepal. Along with the Shimada bros, who has quite the reputation.

Hanzo was a friend and training pal and then, there's Genji. Always flirting with every girl he sees. You, are immune to his flirtatious act because you have been to Italy and some other countries that guys want to pick girls up and do inhumane things to them.

Since Genji's flirt won't do any good. You always make a sarcastic comeback which make him speechless and Hanzo smirking.

Right now, you are training with Hanzo. He was a master with the bow and arrow. He knows where to shoot and could pinpoint where the enemy weakspot. Your Bo staff was effective dodging his arrows but what concern you is Genji.

Genji is getting better with his katana and shurikens. He walked proudly with his head held high as he went to your location. What he didn't know that you are with Hanzo.

Back to you, you managed to dodge the arrows and reply Hanzo's arrow with your shotgun. Hanzo didn't have time to react and he fall down at the training mat. In result making you laugh at his fall.

His position was... odd. His face landed first and his whole body was perpendicular with the training mat.

Genji heard your melodic laughter. Your laughter was like a blue moon to him. When he heard you laugh, he wanted to know what makes you laugh. As he heard your laugh, he quickly make a dash to where you were, the training room. Along with his big brother, Hanzo.

His smiled turn down. He saw you were laughing to Hanzo's pose with the training mat.

You wiped your tears away as you help Hanzo getting up from that position. "You have my thanks, (Last name)." Hanzo thanked you.

"No need to thank me, Hanzo." You gave Hanzo his bow. "Besides, call me (Name). Not my last name."

"In my hometown, calling a person by their last name is being respectful. I prefer to respect you, (Last name). As a friend." Hanzo explained. He noticed his brother, Genji, watched the whole ordeal.

"For me, I feel weird if you call me that." You placed your Bo staff at your back. "I'm not used with the last name calling." You didn't noticed Genji was here.

"Genji." Hanzo simply nod his head to his younger brother before leaving the both of you. He knows that Genji liked you but what Genji doesn't know that you liked Genji. To put it short, both you and Genji liked each other.

You heard Hanzo's voice and finally notice the young Shimada. Your mind prepared for his flirtatious acts. "Oh, hey Genji." You greeted him.

Genji's mouth became a smirk. He walked towards you with stride and confidence. He open his mouth to flirt with you once more. "(Name), did you know that you are a peaRLLL-!"

Your shotgun was laying in front of his path which caused him to tripped. Right in front of you. He closed his eyes to brace for impact.

Genji tripped and fall down but you managed to swoop down and caught the falling Shimada. "You are bad with being a flirt." You spoke up. He quickly open his eyes, to grant him with a full sight of your face, up close.

The pose was like a tango pose. You are the top and he was the bottom. "Uh.." Genji was speechless. He didn't see this one coming. You rolled your eyes and drop him.

"Oof!" Genji grunted. He rubbed the back of his head. He saw you picking up your shotgun. I must have this chance. He scolded himself. "(Name), I need to tell you something." He shouted.

You placed the gun back onto your holster. "Its better be not another flirty jokes." You crossed your arms.

Genji stood up and walked towards you. "This is hard to explain..." He mumbled.

"What's that?" You titled your head.

He looked up to see you. He sighed before cursing in Japanese. Genji pulled you close and place his lips onto yours.

As for you, you were shocked and happy at the same time. Don't know what do, you let your arms do it all. Hugging him and deepen said kiss.

Since air was important, the both of you gasped for air.

"(Name), I-" You silenced Genji with another kiss. Genji smiled at the kiss. Mission accomplished.

- -

omfg what is this?