Story of Clementine

I always wanted to know how it will be if I was to live with my father Tom. My dad and I have a very good relationship together. My mother and I seem to have some mural disagreement but why I love my mother she just crazy or am I. She really hates when I visit my father she wants me to never go over his house something about a custody battle I don't know I'm only 8 years old. My dad said I'm too young to understand. Is it my fault my mother acts the way she is now or is it dads fault for not letting me see her often. I sometimes wish that me my dad and my mother could be together like a big happy family. I hate to blame her but she caused all this fighting to happen since I was 5 years old.

From now on I live with my dad and I was waiting for him to teach me self-defense he has this old gun for training purposes. He decided to show me how to use it properly he showed me the gun told me all the basics and most important safety rules for carrying a gun. I had to learn fast because if I would have messed up my dad would have never let me keep his gun. That gun was perfect for my hands lightweight too. Holds 10 rounds more than enough for a girl my age.

After that we went to the back yard he brought a whole bunch of soda cans which were empty one by one he placed the next to each other.

There were 4 cans on that table he told me that he only added 5 rounds in that gun so that means I only have 5 chances to hit 4 cans. I knew this was the first test but at least he gave me tips like "bend your elbows" "keep a steady hand position" and "keep focus". I shot the first can then the second... missed the third oh no I have 2 more rounds left with 3 cans on that table. My dad knew how scared I was when he noticed when I missed the third soda can so he decided to help me.

He kneeled to my height guided my hands then he says to me "you see that tip pointing out the front of this gun". Oh yeah I see it.

Use that to aim he told me so I used that tip and shot that can clean off that table one more to go he also told me I can move closer so. I'm about five inches away from my target but when I tried to shoot he stopped me and told me to back up.

I ended up missing the last one he tells me I was too close and could have shot myself. Here's one last important rule don't shoot at objects that can bounce back it's called a bullet ricochet.

So after he finished teaching me always carry a gun with you this world is too dangerous. Make sure you protect your sister Chloe she's not ready to fight for herself but you are. If you want my old gun practice hard and concentrate. I can't give it to you if you don't study. You have 3 days to learn how to officially use a pistol now.

Sunday July 27, 2014 I've already taught you how aim and gun safety rules. After your 3 days are over come to me for a final test if you pass you'll be presented with my old gun. But if you can't handle the pressure and mess up that tells me that you're too young and will never touch a gun until you turn 13.

Today is Monday July 28, 2014 I have 2 more days to practice for the gun safety test. I wonder how this test will be like wow just thinking about having my own gun it's amazing then I'll be defending my little sister.

What happens if I fail will my dad give me a second chance or will I never be allowed to fire a gun within five years.

Please let me pass this test. Also I overheard my dad talking to someone and he said something about series of courses.

Today is Tuesday July 29, 2014 5:48 pm I am ready to take my gun safety exam I hope I'll be able to pass this test he created for me but why do I have to take it tomorrow why not today he told me he had a special gun coming it'll be here tomorrow... wait I'm not using this one we have now nope he said the other one will be much heavier more realistic and harder to learn the basics but then why did he want me to study the details of this old one he told me it's a surprise last question I asked my dad what time will this test start he told me as soon as the mail come do you know what time that is of course I said around 2:30 3:45 the latest. Today is the day for my test but I got postponed cause of the time the mail came at 4:26 pm my exam should have started before 2:30 pm so I'm going to use the rest of this day getting used to this .45 caliber oh gosh its heavy weighs almost a pound holds 8 rounds looks real and it has a safety clip for accidental use this gun is not for the weak hearted but is just a toy... for teens 18+.