THE SABOTAGE

2 HOURS EARIER

Its Monday July 28, 2014 7:00 a.m. Clementine wakes up while she's getting ready to leave the house she notice that she has misplaced her watch her watch means a lot to her and she will not leave the house without her watch she looked everywhere for it she couldn't find it it's now 7:45 a.m. she last seen her watch right next to her on the bed she tries to remember what happened that caused her to remove it off her arm its 8:15 a.m. she might as well stay home all day to look for her watch she spent 2 hours looking for a watch until her ex best friend from the sleepover episode comes knocking at the door with an item attached to her arm.

She opens the door took one good look at her right arm and said that's my watch the girl looks at her arm and said no it's not as she let herself in Clementine pushed her back and said you're not welcomed in what do you want the girl said that she wants to tell her about what she found at the party last night a pink and purple watch once again Clementine says that's my pink and purple watch the girl said I never seen you wear a watch this is not yours

It's been 2 hours its 9:15 while the girls finished their conversation Clementine plans to get her watch back when she took it off and into her pocket it must have fell out her pocket while leaving the party then her ex best friend came and picked it up claiming it was hers What her ex friend didn't know was that Clementine had an insect that she kept in the cage and let loose in the living room it was a spider that had many toxic diseases if this spider were to bite you would go through a series of illness and you won't know if you've been bitten until the first symptoms take effect ...