CLEMENTINE'S FIELD TRIP

Thursday August 7, 2014 11:11am Tom wakes up Clementine to get ready for her school field trip.

Hi Clem wake up you're going to be late going to school. Today's the field trip. Clementine too tired to even get out of bed. Come on Clem I have to drop you off at the school you'll miss the charter bus. Here I have your clothes and shoes right here the rest you'll have to do on your own hurry the bus leaves at 12pm its 11:30am Clementine hasn't even moved an inch off that bed Tom enters the room are you ready She's still in bed

Tom knew Clem wasn't ready so he decided to dress her as quickly as possible brush her hair then he says you're not staying home today also Chloe's babysitter had to cancel so she's going with you Clementine was too exhausted to disagree with Chloe coming to the field trip.

I spoke with your teacher she said its alright as long as she follows your teacher's rules. 11:40am surprisingly Clementine and Chloe made it at the school. Now Chloe make sure you listen to Clementine's teacher and no running off both of you be good

As Clementine enters the bus with Chloe everybody gasps in shock that Clementine brought her 5 year old sister on this trip hey Clementine has no friends so she decided to bring her little sister to keep her company everybody laughs Steve stood up and said I'm her friend hey Clem sit by me.

Alright everybody quiet down we have a guest that will be joining us on this trip she's allot younger than you all but be nice to her Clementine bring Chloe up front... Chloe go to the front... um she's a bit shy.. Clementine can you introduce her to us. OK her name is Chloe she's 5 years old and she's my little sister. Some people laughed others applaud.

12:08pm the bus left the school. Hey Steve I forgot where we going again he was scared to say in front of Chloe those two were to only ones that knew how Chloe would react to simple things that bothers her Clem covers her sister's ears and Steve said were going camping Clem says that's not bad he also said in the woods Clementine screams WHAT!!!

everybody turns and stares at Clementine and her sister then somebody said does she know where were going she said no well where going... Clem covers her ears again and says don't tell her my dad didn't know it was a camping trip she's scared of the woods.

Hey Chloe lets play a game.... go to sleep and the game will begin. What Clementine tries to do is convince her sister that she is dreaming and nothing that she'll prepared to see is not real. Some of the kids overheard that her sister is scared of the woods...

I wrote this story a long time ago back in 2014 I had part two but my Hard drive was erased so I lost half my books but there's still more to come please share and follow me and thank you for reading