HOME ALONE

Today is Monday August 11, 2014 11:48am. Tom goes on a 30 day trip with Sam and thinks that Clementine and Steve are old enough to take care of 5 year old Chloe by themselves.

Good afternoon Clementine hi... Steve...Sam. Ahh I'm not ready I'm still in my sleeping Clothes and the whole family's out there. What's wrong Clem? I wasn't expecting Steve and Sam to be here so early in the Afternoon it 12:35pm. Well get dress and...come in the living room were having a meeting.

Ok everybody as we know that Sam and I are going on vacation for 30 days. This vacation was unexpected and surprisingly you all still have 7 days left of summer vacation. Chloe's babysitter is nowhere to be found so were putting the two of you in charge while were gone. Also Chloe make sure you listen to your sister and Steve.

5:19pm Clementine and Steve are alone with Chloe. She's running around the house making a mess. Steve tries to calm her down but Chloe is jumping on couches throwing pillows and screaming. Steve says to Clem how do we get her to stop I'll just give her some candy... No! Clementine screamed that will only make it worse we have to do the one thing that only grown up are allowed to do... we have to send her to time out.

Chloe heard Clementine said "Time Out" she stopped and said "you can't do that" then Steve said "yes she can" now are you going to behave yourself or there's a chair with your name on it in the corner over there. You did it Clem she finally calmed down.

Day 10

5:48 am Chloe wakes up bright early and tries to make breakfast she gets a chair stands on it to reach the cereal box opens the box she grabs a bowl then goes for the milk in the fridge but the milk was too heavy at this point she should have called Steve or Clem to help her but she would have gotten in trouble again so she decided to lift the milk by herself but she missed the counter top and it tipped over she was lucky the cap was tightly sealed but she managed to make enough noise to wake Steve up out of bed he rubbed his eyes then entered the kitchen and sees Chloe inside making... what are you doing he asked Please don't tell Clementine...

See when it comes to Clem and Chloe they argue and because Steve is nicer to Chloe than Clementine is she won't get in trouble as much as Clem tries to discipline her little sister.

I'm making cereal but the milk is too heavy then Clementine walks in the kitchen Steve says you're going to time out Clementine smiled and agreed. Steve just because she's my little sister doesn't mean you can't hit her for being bad go ahead. Ok are you sure. Look we are in charge of her and if she's doing something we don't like she has to pay the price.

Day 20

Steve she spill juice on the floor hit her

Steve the TV volume's up too loud hit her

Steve she went outside without our permission hit her... hit her!!! Hit her!!!!!

You're right Clementine I'll "hit her" Steve hits Clementine and told her to calm down. We can't always hit your sister its child abuse I don't think you're old enough to discipline your sister. Maybe?

Day 28

From now on nobody hits nobody and Clementine... I'm suspending you from being in charge...

Clementine soon wakes up and realizes that it was all just a bad dream or was it. Tom tells Clementine to get dress we have a meeting in the living room. Sam and I will be going on a 30 day vacation and Steve and Clementine are in...... Clementine screams No!!! Not again