Chapter 5: My talk with Mark

The next morning I woke up to see Marks face right in front of mine "good morning" "why are you in my room when my sign says no Mark or Markiplier" "oh I didn't even know you had a sign or is this it" and he had my sign in his hand "come on we're going downstairs to talk" "fiiiine." Then we went downstairs and I had my jackcepticeye hoodie on with my hood up just so you could see the tiny bit of red and my markiplier pj pants on and mark had his zip up hoodie with no shirt on and his Markiplier pj pants on too then we went and sat on the couch. We sat down and he puts his arm around my shoulder "what do you want Mark" "you know I love you right" "yes Mark and the same to you" "you know you are my twin sister right" "yes Mark what is your point here" "what you did with Jack here yesterday makes me feel kinda funny because you know he's like my best friend" "I know but we had so much fun yesterday with you and me and Jack in the pool especially you and me" "yeah I know" "that was probably the most fun I've had with you in a really long time Mark and now with this talk that time is kinda lost" then I got up and walked up to my room and saw that I had a text from Jack....Hey Mark just texted me is everything all right between you two?

Things have been up and down like yesterday in the pool that's been the most fun I've had with Mark in a long time.

I don't think he wants us to see eachother anymore and I've got to go back to Ireland tomorrow so maybe you and I can meet one last time to say bye.

Sure I would love that so I'll see you later bye Jack.

Bye Tay. Then I grabbed my jackcepticeye eye and hugged it like there was not tommrow.