Chapter 10: Jack's stay

Later that night Mark, Jack, and I did a game collab with battlefront and it was awesome because that were both rebels and I was the empire and did I beat them silly. Then when we quit Jack was asleep and the couch and Mark was about to fall asleep until I splashed my water bottle on his face "Mark will you give me a piggy back ride up to my room" "fine whatever" then he gave me a piggy back ride to my room "thanks Mark I love you" "I love you too kiddo" then we hugged and I went to bed. When I woke up the next morning I found Jack in my desk chair asleep and he had my pc in his lap so I picked it up to see what his was doing and he was looking at pictures I had of the both of us on there. Then Mark comes knocking and wakes Jack up but luckily I got a picture and posted it to instagram "Hey you two sleepy heads it's time to get up" "that's new for sleepiplier to say" Jack laughed at my joke "how is that even funny "it is because it mixes your youtube name with the word sleep" "yah yah I know...Hey I was wondering if you guys wanted to come with me to get my hair done" "sure I'll go I can get a new color" "yeah and I could use a touch up on my green so sure why not." When we were on our way to the salon Jack and I were talking about what colors I should get "I think you should get blue....or green....or pink" "I think I might go with blue...Hey Mark what color are you getting" "oh I'm getting red to show how fierce I am" "tmi dude" "what's that supposed to mean" "the Markiplier idiotism" "that's not cool" "I know." Then I put my arms around their shoulders until we got there.