Cheerios

Lauren's POV

"Hey!" I tapped Camila on her shoulders and she turned around. I swear I stared into her eyes for too long, I could get lost in those pretty brown orbs of hers.

"Hi Lolo." She said smiling. Wow, her smile is like, beautiful. Wait, did she just called me Lolo?

"We have Cheerios Audition today. Wanna try out ? It would be cool if you're on the team too." I said trying not to sound too nervous.

Camila seemed to think for a while and she nodded her head, "Alright! What time is it?"

"Awesome ! 2 pm at the sports hall. Don't be late!" I smiled and walked off.

"See you later!" I heard her shout behind me and I gave a thumbs up.

She's giving me so many butterflies and I think I like her .. A LOT! I shook my head and thought about how she mesmerized me.

Camila's POV

"See you later!" I shouted at Lauren, she gave me a thumbs up and I smiled like an idiot. I'm actually friends with the most popular girl in school and she just asked me to audition for the Cheerleading team.

Later at 2 pm...

"Camila Campbell. Cabello, Camila Cabello."

I took a deep breath and entered the hall, I saw Lauren and some cheerleaders snigger at how the coach mis-said my name.

"Hi, my name's Camila and I'm here to try out for the Cheerios."

"Cut the crap and show me what you can do." The coach said harshly and turned on the music.

I shrugged and started dancing, once I got the beat of the music, I started twerking and booty popping.

"Well, you did worst than I expected you to. Cheerios practice's every Monday and Fridays, 3 to 6 pm. Be there late, you're off the team."

"Thank you Coach." I walked out of the hall rather awkwardly and bumped into Lauren.

"You did great! You're now on the team!" Lauren hugged me and I hugged back. "Want to hang out tonight?"

I looked at lauren surprised. Did she just ask me to hang out with her?

Lauren's smile turned into a frown when I didn't reply, "guess not. I thought we could celebrate your success or something."

"Oh my god. Yes I'll hang out with you." She immediately smiled and we decided to meet at 6 at StarBucks.

Lauren's POV

I arrived at StarBucks earlier than planned, guess I'll have to sit and wait for Camila.

"Hey Lolo!" I looked up to see Camila standing in front of me. I decided to give Camila a nickname since she gave me one.

"Hey Camz! Let's get something to drink first shall we?" Camila nodded and I got myself a caramel Frappe.

"Lolo, that's my favourite too!" Camila said excitedly, I laughed at her cuteness and waited for her to place her order. We got back to hit table and talked about random topics and we happened to talk about Coach.

"So is Coach always this grumpy and sarcastic?" Camila asked with a cute frown.

I laughed and smiled, nodding and saying, "yeah, she happens to be the grumpiest person I know. And she can't be more sarcastic, sadly to say."

Camila smirked and said something that surprised me. "So you're into girls eh?"

I blushed immediately and tried to keep my composure. Lauren Jareugui, this might be your only chance. "Y.. Yes. I am. And don't tell anyone okay? How did you know?"

"I saw the way you would look at girls and you never ever did look at the guys." She said, looking like it's not a big deal that she observed me.

"You must be a lady lover too to be observing me that much. I -" I stopped talking seeing that Camila's brows are knitted together. "I'm not gay."

I immediately panicked and tried to cover up what I said. "Oh my god I'm so sorry. I thought that you are since you observed me. I'm -"

"Just kidding. I'm totally into ladies." She says laughing.

I laughed and said what I wanted to say earlier. "So, I was wondering... Do you want to go out on a date?"