Prom

Lauren's POV

Camila looks amazing. She looks cute, beautiful, breath taking. Absolutely everything good.

We linked pinkies as we walked into the Prom hall as a couple, together with Klaine and Brittana. Yes, we're out proud but barely anyone knows about us yet. We danced and sang throughout the night and finally, it's the time to announce the king and queen.

"Attention students, will the following nominees step up on stage. Camila Cabello, Santana Lopez, Lauren Jauregui and Quinn Fabray. Finn Hudson, Rick the Stick, Brittany Pierce and Noah Puckerman."

We stood on stage and waited for the announcement. I've made a deal with the Cheerios and some other people to vote for Camila as the prom Queen, I've won it for the last few years and it's Camila's turn to enjoy the glory. I smiled and anticipated for the principal to announce Camila's name.

"This year's prom king and queen... Finn Hudson and Camila Cabello!" I smiled and patted Camila on the shoulder. "Go ahead Camz, you earned it."

"Thanks LoLo." She said with a mega watt smile, she took the tiara and stepped onto the dance floor for the prom king and queen dance.

Camila's POV

I stepped onto the dance floor with Finn and took the chance.

"Finn?"

"Yes Camila?"

"Erm... You've won prom king for your whole life in this school. I know it's your last year and I know Lauren isn't in the king nomination. But will you please give it to her? It means so much to me and I want to dance this dance with her."

I heard gasps from around the room and Finn gave me his usual half smirk then patted my head. "Sure you cutie."

I gestured for Lauren to come over and she gave me a confused look.

"What's wrong baby?"

"This years prom king. LAUREN JAUREGUI!" Finn shouted at the top of his lungs and placed the crown on her head. Cheers could be heard from everywhere, it felt so great.

"Thank you Finn." Lauren said with tears in her eyes.

"Welcome." Finn said and walked off after giving us a small smile.

Lauren and I danced, enjoying every moment of it. "Thank you so much." Lauren said.

"For what LoLo?"

"This. Prom king, this last prom dance I'll ever have."

"Anything for my precious baby girl."

The prom soon came to an end and we're driving to a chalet our parents booked for us and our friends. All of us arrived there at 12 midnight and we're all exhausted.

The chalet cost a lot and it was really grand. It was a three days stay and the house actually have a pool and garden.

"Camz! I've already checked out the rooms and I've gotten us the biggest one!" Lauren shouted giggling.

"Hey! No fair!" All the other girls shouted in unison.

I laughed and climbed the stairs up to the room.

"Hey LoLo."

"What do you think it this Camz?"

"Beautiful place." I said flopping down on the bed, "but not as beautiful as you LoLo."

"Aww..." Lauren walked over and straddled me, looking down at me.

"Well, I however feel that you're still the most beautiful in my eyes." She leant down and kissed me. We were soon in a heated make out session. Lauren pulled away and smirked, "I'm gonna go take a shower."

"LoLo...." I whined at the loss of contact.

"Later babe, later." Lauren winked and she left.

Lauren's POV

I got out of the shower and saw that Camila wasn't there. I shrugged and laid there in my large shirt and no shorts on. I looked out of the window staring at the stars and an airplane flew past. It reminded me of the song airplanes.

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars?" I sang.

"I could really use a wish right now wish right now wish right now..." I heard Camila sing as she laid her chin on my shoulder.

"Where did you go Camz?"

"I took a shower in the common toilet." I turned around and saw that she's no longer in a dress.

I leant in slowly and our lips soon met. I laid Camila down slowly and slid my hands up her shirt. She moaned and I smiled into the kiss. I took off my shirt and kissed Camila's neck. She took off her shirt and continued to slide her hands up and down my back. Boy, this is going to be one fun night.

________________________

Sorry that this chapter is short !