The Decision

Lauren's POV

"What cha' up to ?" Camila jumped and slammed the locker shut. She saw me standing next to her and she smiled.

"Well, I was getting my books until you scared me." She said and pecked me on my lips.

I wrapped her arms around her waist and placed my chin on her shoulder.

"What are you doing here anyways?" She asked, opening her locker again to get more books.

"Guess you i want me here then..." Lauren was about to turn and walked away when she grabbed my wrist and kissed me.

"I'm just curious LoLo."

I pouted, "I just missed my baby."

"Aww, I missed you too. But go along now, you're gonna be late for chemistry."

I sighed and kissed her on the cheek, "See you in Glee."

"Love you!" She shouted after me.

"Love you more!" I replied.

Why am I so lucky to have her as my girlfriend?

Later ....

I stood outside Camila's class, I wanted to walk with her to Glee.

It's been a month and I still can't believe the girl of my dreams is my girlfriend. I was lost in my own thoughts when the bell rang and Camila's class was dismissed.

Camila's POV

I walked out of class and saw Lauren standing at the door.

"LoLo?" She didn't respond, she seemed to be lost in her own thoughts.

I pulled her into the nearest toilet and chose the largest cubicle. "Camz, what are y-"

I smashed our lips together, fireworks exploded in front of my eyes and it feels so right.

"Wow, that was..."

"Magical." I said, continuing her sentence.

She smashed our lips together again and used her tongue to slide across my lips. I granted her entrance and we fought for dominance, Lauren won but I don't really care that she did. I was happy that I have my LoLo.

We pulled apart when oxygen ran low, I looked into Lauren's beautiful green eyes. "I love you LoLo." I whispered with a smile.

"I love you too baby."

Man, I think I'm starting to fall in love with this girl.

We got out of the cubicle and we headed towards the choir room, we saw that all the members were already sitting on the chairs.

"Got something to tell us?" Finn the tallest quarterback I've ever seen asked with a smirk.

I looked at Lauren and she nodded, I stepped forward sliding my hand into my baby's and said, "Well, me and Lauren are dating. Actually for a month now."

"Hah! I just knew it!" Puck said clapping his hands.

"We've officially three gay couples in the team now. WANKY." Santana said kissing Brittany, Blaine and Kurt hugged.

At least me and Lauren aren't alone!

Camila's POV

We got our music sheet for today, Camila and I were supposed to sing I'll stand by you. We were up after Brittana. (That's what everyone calls Brittany and Santana as a couple.)

We took the stage and got ready to sing. I looked at Camila and started singing , "Oh, why you look so sad?

Tears are in your eyes

Come on and come to me now."

Camila sang and I was drowned in her angelic voice ... "Don't be ashamed to cry

Let me see you through

'cause I've seen the dark side too."

Then it was a duet, it was such a beautiful moment to see Camila singing with tears in her eyes. "When the night falls on you

You don't know what to do

Nothing you confess

Could make me love you less

I'll stand by you

I'll stand by you

Won't let nobody hurt you

I'll stand by you

So if you're mad, get mad

Don't hold it all inside

Come on and talk to me now."

The song ended and everyone was clapping. I walked over and kissed Camila, it was a slow and passionate kiss.

Santana's POV

"Awkward..." I decided to break the silence.

Camren didn't seem to notice the awkward tension we're having in the choir room even after I've said it, shit. It kinda turns me on and I wants to gets its ons with meh Britts.

"Alright, that's enough."

Maybe the teacher should have done that earlier.

Lauren's POV

The kiss after the song was amazing, it felt so nice to have Camila kiss me in front of everyone. I get to show off my girlfriend. Maybe it's time to come out to my parents ?

-----------------------------------------

Author's note

Hey guys! This is the first time I've ever written an author's note in this story. Well, just wanna say thanks for reading it and hope you enjoyed it! Please comment and tell me your ideas for how the story should go!