Graduation

Camila's POV

Graduation Day's getting nearer and nearer and I'm starting to regain feeling in my legs again. Lauren's been accompanying me to the therapy sessions and I'm actually going to try and walk with the help crutches.

"You can do this Camila, try and take a few steps forward."

I tried hard to move my legs and soon I'm shuffling across the room towards Lauren. I reached where Lauren is standing and fell into her arms. "I
love you LoLo."

"Love you too Camz."

Lauren helped me up into the wheelchair and I pecked her on her cheeks. "I want to shuffle to the car." I said laughing.

"You sure?"

"Yep."

I held onto the crutches and Lauren held on tightly to my arms.

Slowly, I walked to the car and I was so proud of myself. I'm starting to walk again! This means I'll be able to walk by graduation.

"I'm so proud of you Camz."

"Thanks LoLo."

Lauren's POV

I texted the rest of the girls so I could celebrate Camila and I's anniversary tonight.

Me - "Girls, will you do me a favor?"

Normani - "Yeah, what is it?"

Me - "Well, you all know how Camila and I didn't celebrate our anniversary. I was hoping all of you can find somewhere to hang out tonight.... Ya know...."

Dinah - "Sure Dwag!"

Me - "Well it's set then!"

I replied before rushing off to prepare a candle light dinner for Camila.

<Later That Night>

I pushed Camila on her wheelchair into the dining room and I could see that Camila was really happy.

"Awww... LoLo...."

"Anything for you sweetheart."

We sat down and ate as we talked about random things. An hour later, we were stuffed and happy.

"LoLo... Since we have the house to ourselves tonight..."

"You sure?"

"Very." Camila said giggling.

I shook my head and carried Camila bridal style up into our room. I laid her down on our bed and we kissed passionately and made love for the rest of the night.

<1 Week Before Graduation Day>

Camila's been working hard on walking and now she can walk around the house.

"Girls, pizza is ready!"

"PIZZA!" I heard Camila scream and I heard footsteps then a thud. "LoLo.. Help!"

I ran over to Camila and saw her sitting on the floor. "Silly girl. How many times have I told you you're not ready to run yet."

I carried her into the kitchen and before I could sit her down properly, she grabbed a slice of pizza and stuffed it into her mouth.

"Mmm.."

"So, when's the audition for X-Factor audition Camila told me about?"

"The week after graduation. We have to fly to LA though." Ally replied.

"Oh. Does that mean we have to move there permanently or ?"

"If we pass the auditions, yes." Camila replied with her mouth full of pizza.

<Graduation Day>

Camila's POV

I'm finally able to walk and run again. It's graduation day and all the girls are all pumped up. But we heard bad news from Santana that Brittany's not going to graduate because of her 0.0 GPA.

"This award, are for students who worked hard for their studies despite having faced with challenges and scores well for their exam. And it goes to ... Camila Cabello!"

"Camila went up on stage and received her award then walked over to the mike to say her speech."

"Good morning, I think all of you wondered where I was when I disappeared from school for a week. Well, I was in a car accident with Lauren. We were on our way to Disney Land when a truck hit us on my side. I was temporarily paralyzed and missed a whole week of school. But Lauren helped me with it and I was up to date with what the teacher was teaching. I have to thank all my friends and family who were there for me in the darkest hour, be it school work or giving me emotional support to walk again. I love you all, thank you."

There was a huge applause and I felt someone kissed me on my cheek. "Thank you LoLo, for everything you've done for me."

"Your welcome baby."

Soon the graduation ceremony was over and we partied the rest of the day, celebrating our leaving of high school.