Brian x Reader

Warning : Yandere lemon . This will probably get upsetting to those sensitive to these subjects . You have been warned . But omffff ive had this idea for life and im so fucking glad im writing it .

~

"Another glass of wine?", Tim asked as he reached over the arm of the loveseat to grab the bottle of Bordeaux.
"I would love to, but I got to drive home.", you smiled and leaned more in to Tim's personal space.
He grinned, "You could stay the night here. If you wanted."
"Oh, no I couldn't.", you hiccupped.
"But you could.", he lied his head on your shoulder and bat his eye lashes.
You smiled and kissed his forehead.
"I really can't stay. I have a cat at home that needs fed." He groaned and you laughed. "Come walk me to my car. It's dark outside."
He sighed. "Fiiiiiine."
You two held hands as he guided you to your car. The ground was covered in ice, and the two of you were doing your best not to fall. Being buzzed didn't help any. You finally reached the drivers side when Tim gently pushed you against the door. You sucked in a breath as he gave you a slow deep kiss. When you pulled away he was half hard. You looked down and blushed, so Tim followed your gaze.
"Down boy.", he said and patted his dick. Then he smiled and said, "The offer to stay here still stands."
"You're a goof.", you said and opened the door. "I'll see you tomorrow." You gave him one last kiss.
You got in your car and shut the door. Light flooded his driveway as you started the engine. He stood watching you pull away until finally the cold got to him and he went inside.
You pulled into your driveway and heard a click.
"Scream and I'll blow your fucking brains out."
Your blood went cold. There was someone in your backseat. Not just anyone.
Your ex Brian.
"What are you doing in my car?", you closed your eyes and tried to take a deep breath.
"Well I was taking a nap. But now I'm making sure you make it inside safely. Without any bullets in your head. Do you understand me?"
You stayed silent, and pulled the keys out of the ignition.
"Now, were gonna walk inside, and lock the door without any funny business. Got it?"
You nodded and let a tear fall down your cheek.
Both of you got out of the car and walked into your small house. Brian walked in and you shut and locked the door behind him. He stood and smiled. "Look at you...Look at this place. It's like nothing's even changed." He grinned, and took his leather jacket and hoodie off. He casually hung them up on the coat hanger by the door. Then he stopped once again and looked at you. He opened his arms and said, "Come here. Give me a hug."
Shaking with fear you slowly walked over to him and wrapped your arms around his torso. He returned the hug lovingly. With the gun still in his hand he brushed a strand of your hair behind your ear. He gazed into your eyes and whispered, "Now you're gonna suck my dick."
You looked up at him while he ran his thumb across your lips.
"What?", you asked.
"You heard me.", he smiled, "Get on your knees and suck my dick."
You pushed away from him and prompted, "You're fucking disgusting."
His smile faded and he approached you. Without hesitation he pistol whipped you so hard you fell to the ground.
"Shut up and get to suckin'."
You scooted away from him until your back hit a wall. He walked over to you and grabbed your hair. He dragged you kicking and screaming to the couch where he sat down and positioned your face in front of his dick. He whipped it out and you whimpered. He pushed the gun up to your temple and you froze with fear.
"Suck it."
He grabbed a fistful of your hair and as soon as you opened your mouth he was pushing full force into you. He pounded into your mouth inch by inch, deeper and deeper. You gagged and tears filled your eyes. Brian moaned and his strokes became sloppier until finally he came all over your face.
"Ahh, that's fucking good.", he groaned. You pulled away and began silently crying. You should have stayed with Tim. Oh god Tim. What would he think?
"Hey babe.", Brian lifted your chin and wiped some of the tears cum off your face, "Let's go to bed."