Tim x Reader x Jay

People always looked at you guys strangely. Why in the world would a girl take two boys to prom, or why would two boys share a girl? The answer to that is no one knows. Not even you three. Each of you loves the other two so much you couldn't possibly pick one or the other. So you've decided to share.
You all were at the park having a lovely picnic. You were sitting in the middle of Jay and Tim. They were feeding you grapes like the Romans would to a Goddess. You were holding both of their hands and they looked into each other's eyes. They gave each other a passionate kiss which made you bite your bottom lip. They kept this going for quite a while until the pulled apart and kissed you on your cheeks. After a couple hours of spending time with each other you all decided to go home.
You unlocked the door to the apartment you all lived in and Tim shut the door behind him. As soon as you set your keys down Tim was pinning you against the wall and Jay was taking off his jacket slowly.
This is why you could never decide between Jay or Tim. Tim was the heat and passion of the relationship and Jay was the kawaii fluff.
"Not tonight Tim, I have work in the morning."
"Aw, can't we play for just an hour?", he cooed. Jay chuckled and slid his jacket back on.
"I can't-"
"Pleeeease~"
Jay came up behind Tim and put a hand on his shoulder. "Do you wanna play with me for an hour?", he smiled. Tim put his hand over Jay's and brought it to his lips.
Tim kissed Jay's hand tenderly, "But of course."
"You two have fun.", you said while plopping on the couch. Jay lead Tim into the bedroom, and you fell asleep to the moans of your two lovers.