Alex's Ending #4

(Y/N)?!”, You heard his familiar voice calling out to you. You opened your bedroom door, and saw him. He charged halfway down your hallway and stopped when he noticed you standing in the doorway. You gasped. It was him. The man you had always loved, looking at you with wide eyes.

“Alex…” You stepped forward.

“(Y/N), you’re here. I’ve been looking everywhere-”

Before he could finish you were running full force towards him. You swung your arm back, and punched him dead in his jaw. He flew back, and crumpled to the ground, groaning.

“ALEX FUCKING KARLIE!” You squealed and jumped on top of him. You kissed him on his lips, hard. Your mouth was being smeared with the blood of his lips, but neither of you cared. You were so happy you felt tears fall from your eyes, and drip onto his cheeks. You pulled away panting, and crying, “I thought you were dead! I thought it killed you!”

He laughed and grabbed your arms, “Then what the hell was that punch for?” He sat up, and you straddled his hips.

“I had to make sure you were real. That you weren’t just that thing with an illusion on. But you’re real. You’re here with me! I can feel you! I can hold you!” You kissed him again, holding him in your arms and tugging on his hair softly.

He pulled away, looked deeply into your sparkling eyes and admitted, “I finally found you. It took me so long, but I found you. I love you, (Y/N).”

He paused, and your breathing hitched as you let it sink in.

“I’ve always loved you. I never told you, because I didn’t want to get you involved in this...but I am madly in love with you. Every day I was alone, we were apart...It was more hell than that thing could ever put me through. I thought about you everyday, and every night I looked up at the stars, wondering where you were...and if you were looking at the moon just like I was...That was the only thing keeping me sane, knowing you could possibly be thinking of me, and wondering if I was looking up there.”

You sobbed, and held his cheeks in your hands, “I thought about you, every single night.”

He grabbed your hand, kissing your palm and saying, “Obviously.” He chuckled, “You still wear my shirt to sleep.”

You looked down at his shirt, muddled with blood and tears and let out a sigh of relief.

“Well don’t you worry,” He smiled and lifted your chin with his finger, “I have more shirts to go around.”

He left a soft, loving kiss on your forehead, and you knew from now on you’d be safe in his arms.

The phrase of the day is :

YOU BROUGHT YOUR DOG