Chapter ; New To Wattpad ( Short Chapter )

Point Of View: Lulu's

As I Gotted Off The Bus With My Bestfriend, Olivia, We Were Heading Home.

" I'll See You Tomorrow? " Asked Olivia

" Yeah! Bye! " I Called When She Lefted Me And Went Inside The House. I Walked In My House And The Smell Of Hamburgers Hit My Face.

" Mmm, Who's Cooking?! " I Asked Putting Down My Bookbag And Approaching The Kitchen.

" Lu', You Home? " Called Out My Mother, Lucy. I Replied Back An Yes Ma'am. I Saw My Mom Making Hamburgers With Fries Also. She Can Cook Though!

" What's for Dinner? " I Asked Grabbing Out a Soda And Drinking It.

" Hamburgers And Fries! Your Favorite! " Said My Mother Happily, She's Always Been This Way.

" AND MINES TOO! " Yelled Out Both Of My Father, Dre, And My Youngest Sister, Lou.

Me And My Mom Both Lasughed.

" Well Miss Missy, You Siting Around Here Acting Like You Aint Got No Homework Shug! " My Mom Said Playfully Rolling Her Neck. I Groaned & Then Laughed. I Gotted Up, Grabbed My Bookbag, And Went Upstairs.

I Closed The Door Behind Me And Locked It. I Plopped On My Queen-Sized Bed And Grabbed My Bookbag Off From The Floor! I Pulled Out My Homework And Did It.

After I Gotted Done With My Homework, I Putted My Bookbag Under My Bed And Went To Go Take a Shower. After My Shower, I Putted On a T-Shirt And Shorts. I Crawled On Top Of My Bed And Gotted Onto My Laptop.

I Gotted On Google Chrome And I Saw an Ad. About An Website Called ' Wattpad.com ' I Found It Kind Of Interesting And Clicked On It To SIgn Up. After I Signed Up, I Decided Too Read Some Stories First!