Chapter ; Aww, Sweet Of You!! ♥♥♥

POV; Lulu's.

We already had Lefted from the beach about.. 2 days ago And right now, Im On Wattpad, Chilling and also Talking to Jacob.

YoursTruly,Jacob; Can I Tell You Something?

LuluMeDown; Mhmm, Sure!

YoursTruly,Jacob; Okay, I know I Just met You And all.. But, I Just wanted you to know that... I Like You....

My Heart Skipped a beat. I Started Grinning. I Texted back, And fast.

LuluMeDown; Aww, Sweet Of You!! ♥♥♥

YoursTruly,Jacob; Ha, Yeah.. So, Do you feel the same thing As me..?

LuluMeDown; ... Eh, Yeahh......

YoursTruly,Jacob; Aw, Ok! I Just HAD to get that off of my chest.! Lmfaoo.

LuluMeDown; Lol, Yeah, I Gotta go, I'll Txt Ya Soon as I get back?

YoursTruly,Jacob; Ok, Bye.

I Smiled and Replied Bye back. I Logged off and Texted Livy', I Am so Bored.

Mrs.Hermandez; Aye Livy, Im bored, Wanna head ova' @ DDoughnuts?

LivyTheCreator; Yeah, K. I'll b Ova'!

Mrs.Hermandez; Ard, But, B ready in an hour.

LivyTheCreator; Alr.

I Putted down my iPhone and went into the bathroom and started my morning Hygien.

* 50 Minutes Later *

I Putted on my Clothes and i was wearing this ( On the side ) . I Grabbed my iPhone and went downstairs. I Grabbed my Car Keys. I Walked out and Saw Olivia Stabding beside of my car.

'' You ready? '' I asked Olivia. She Nodded Yes and we both gotted inside my car. I Turned on my Car and droved to Dunkin' Doughnuts.