Chapter ; Hold On, We're Going Home.

POV; Lulu's.

My iPod was Blasting on ' Hold On We're going home ' By Drake. I Was Dancing and Cleaning up my room. Until, Olivia Came In.

'' What's Up? '' She Asked, Plopping onto my bed. I Turned off my iPod and &&' Putted it onto my nightstand, Beside my bed.

'' Nothing, Got bored And Started cleaning my room up! '' I Said, Putting down my broom.

'' Cool! Mom Said that she was going to the store, To Buy some things.. '' She said, Looking at her Chipped, Fire Red Fingernail Polish.

'' Oh, Coo', Coo'. '' I Said, Putting up the broom and Other Cleaning Items in the Closet; Cleaning Products' Closet, Which was in front of my Room.

'' Can I Paint my fingernails? '' Asked Livy. I Replied back an Yeah.

'' OK! '' She yelled, As like if she was in the woods and saying help! xD. I Chuckled at that one and went back into my room. I Looked in my bathroom mirror and loocked at myself. I Was wearing sweats and Socks. And my hair In a Messy Bun.

" So, Any Plans Where Ya Wanna Go Today? " Asked Olivia, I Thought for a minute and found nothing that came to my mind.

" I Dont Really Know.. Hbu? " I Asked Her Back. She Didnt Say Anything For a Minute, Then she Said.

" Sadly, Me Neither... " She Said, As She was Trailing Off.

" How About... Skating? " I Gave out an Chioce.

" OMG! Yes! Yes! It's The PREFECT day Guh'!! " She Said. I chuckled and Walked out, Also Turning off the lights out of my bedroom bathroom.

We Both started To Find Some clothes, Then we gotted dressed.

I Had On This >> ( On The Side ) With Black Vans On. And I Walked out, Also Grabbing My iPhone Walking To Livys Now Room. She Came Out having the same Ol' Outfit On!! Lol.

We Both Laughed & And Called the other people and told them to meet us At The Skating-Ring In 30 Minutes. I Putted my iPhone in my Front-Pocket And Grabbed my Car Keys. We both lefted he house and I Locked it. We Gotted into My Car, Turned on the car And Went to the Gas-Station To Get some Gas Before we have to walk!! XD