A Sensual Start

When Will woke up the next morning, Nico had a leg wrapped around him, his cute little butt sticking in the air

When Will woke up the next morning, Nico had a leg wrapped around him, his cute little butt sticking in the air. Will never really stopped to notice how beautiful Nico was when he slept. He looked so content, his messy black hair hanging in ringlets all over his head. His beautiful, pink lips resting just apart, as if all his pain was gone, even just for a while. He reached over to touch his soft face. Will knew Nico wouldn't wake up, he always slept super heavily. Will ran his fingers over Nico's chizzled features. He never thought he'd love someone so much in his life. Yet here he was, in love with the perfect prince of death.

"Sunshine..?" Will whispered softly, "Sunshine? You awake?" Nico stirred, then opened his eyes slowly, facing Will. Will smiled and Nico glared at him, then nestled into Will's chest. Nico obviously wasn't ready to get up.

After a while Nico muttered to a snuggled in Will, "It's too bright."
"It's never too bright Death Boy." Will said sleepily.
"But it's too bright."
"What do you want me to do about it?"
"Tell your dad to take a day off!" Nico said as he put a pillow over his face.
"Not gonna happen Sunshine. Dad's married to his work."
"Then go shut the blinds?" Nico asked pleadingly. Will loved when Nico whined. It always made him seem twenty times cuter.

Will didn't say anything as he walked to the window to pull the black-out curtains back, but the little voice in his head said, "Anything for you baby."

Nico wanted to murder Will. Every five minutes, "Nico. Nico. Nico." When Will would finally get Nico's attention, an angry Nico would sleepily yell, "WHAT!?"
"Will you have sex with me?"
"NO! IM TRYING TO SLEEP!" Nico would protest. "But you look hot when you sleep!" Will pouted.
"I'm cold, not hot." Nico mumbled.
"Then lets warm you up!" Will climbed on Nico. "I'm gonna fucking murder you Solace, I swear to the gods!"
"You won't." Will said as he sucked Nico's neck. "Ok fine." Nico said. He leaned up.......

And punched Will in the face.

Will wasn't mad because he kinda deserved it. That's what you get for waking Nico.
Needless to say, there was no sexing.