A Picnic By The Pond

Will heaved Nico into the woods. They walked a long ways, all the while the son of Apollo sang happy tunes. That's when Nico really complained. Nico would never admit it, but he actually enjoyed Will's singing. His voice was a smooth as butter and had a beautiful golden aura just like the rest of him.

After walking for what seemed like hours, Will finally set Nico down next to a little pond. "Where did this come from?" Nico asked with wonder.
"Lets just say the hephatsus cabin will do just about anything for a new drill." Will winked. They sat down on the flowered side of the pond. "I have something!" Will said excitedly. He jumped up and ran off into the deep woods, leaving a confused Nico all alone. Will ran back to the pond a minute later with a whicker picnic basket lined with red trim in his hand. He spread a red checkered blanket out on the shore of the pond and sat down. Nico sat down in front of him. "Strawberries." Will said, handing Nico a plastic bowl. "I love strawberries." Will said with his mouth full. "You are the biggest idiot I know Solace."
"I know." Will said with a smirk. Will laid down on the blanket, Nico sitting next to him. Will ran his fingers across Nico's cold arm and up to his gorgeous face. Nico looked up from his bowl of sweet strawberries, and gazed at Will with his eyebrows raised. "Come here, I miss you." Will said, reaching out for Nico. Nico smirked at Will. He scooted next to Will. "Lay down with me!" Will whined. Nico pulled a plump, red strawberry out of his bowl and put it in Will's mouth. He took a bite and grabbed Nico, pulling him down. Nico laughed and Will hovered over him, burying his face deep into Nico's neck and started giving him hickies. Will stopped and sat on top of Nico. He played a fast rhythm with his hands on Nico's chest.