Seal The Deal

After dinner, Will and Nico went back to Nico's dark cabin. As soon as they slipped in the front door, Will pushed Nico hard onto the soft bed and started violently kissing and biting his neck. Will sat on Nico's groin and ripped off his own shirt. Nico ran a cold finger across Will's toned chest. Will jumped up and paced to the other side of the room to lock the door. As he fumbled with the lock, Nico walked up behind Will and started to kiss his back. Nico left red bite marks and hickies all over Will's shoulder blades. Will turned from the lock. They stared at each other for a minute. Then Nico's cold lips hit Will's and fireworks exploded, sending a cool sensation down Nico's back. Nico began to lick Will's abs and scratch at his back. "What do you want me to do to you?" Will hissed.
"I want you to pick me up, throw me on that bed, fuck me hard. Make me scream your name." Nico breathed into Will's ear, nibbling his lobes. Nico usually is shy about romance, but he sure as hell wasn't when it came to sex. Nico was a kinky little bitch when you really got him going. Will had fucked him so many times that he really knew how to get under his skin and make him purr. Nico liked it rough, and Will just what to do to leave Nico weak in the knees. Will grabbed Nico and shoved his tongue onto his, licking Nico's pearly white teeth. As the kiss became more aggressive, Will pulled a little on Nico's dick, still in his pants. Finally Will threw Nico into his arms, Nico leaning back, rolling his pelvis on Will's like a cowgirl riding a horse. Will sat down on the bed, still making out with Nico sitting on top of him, making both of their erections grow bigger. Will pulled off Nico's black shirt and tossed it. Nico sat up and unbuckled Will's pants, ripped them off, revealing a lump in Will's boxers. Nico removed those too so that Will's dick popped out. Nico stared at Will's naked body, filled with hickies, claw marks and bite marks. Then he went to work. Nico leaned down and wiggled his tongue on Will's swollen cock. "Fuck baby!" Will moaned, he grabbed Nico's head and forced him to take it all in, making Nico choke. After a minute, Will yanked Nico up, and stripped him down to nothing. Will rolled Nico onto the bed, Will on top and prepared Nico for the actions to come. Will grabbed the big bottle of lube that Nico kept hidden under a floorboard, and squirted some onto Nico's tight asshole. Will shoved his three middle fingers into Nico and thrust hard, deep and fast, making Nico moan his name. After Nico was ready, Will shoved himself into the frail prince of death. Nico screamed and cried with painful pleasure. Nico always had been a screamer, Will had been utterly surprised to find this fact when he had taken Nico's virginity. That night when Will had shoved his big cock into Nico's ass, he's squealed like a little pig, almost waking the other cabins along with the harpies. Will snapped back to reality and whispered dirty secrets in Nico's ear. "Do you like that? Does that make you feel good?" Will hissed shakely.
"Mmm yeah, yeah, yeah!" Nico moaned.
"Do you want more?" Will asked.
Nico looked Will right in the eye, and gaining control of himself said, "Always." That was Will's cue to thrust as hard as he could. He hit Nico's sweet spot. "Oh fuck me baby! Iy-iy-iy-I'm gonna cum!" Nico yelled with pleasure and Will ate it up. "WIIIILLL!" Nico screamed as cum shot from his dick. "You done so soon?" Will asked, still pounding Nico from above. "Make me cum again! Make it a double kill!" Nico moaned, adding nerdy flare to their rough fuck. Just hearing Nico orgasm made Will feel like he was gonna cum. He whispered in Nico's ear, "Do you want me to cum inside you?"
Nico whimpered, "Y-y-yes yes!"
"Yes....?" Will asked looking for more from Nico, "What do you say?"
"Yes please Daddy!" With that, Will unloaded in Nico. " Merda! Questo é tutto! Oh dio, Will!" Nico came, screaming in Italian. Both boys lay there for a while, unable to stand. Neither needed round two and after a shower, each were asleep.